Chapter 46

***

***

"He said he's a monster," I answered Hiro's question.

"Ahh, right," Hiro nodded as if remembering something.

"Look, me and Jimin grew up together. My mom raised us both and he loved my mom like any other sons out there. Their was a time when she had to surrender Jimin to my father. He will surrender Jimin to Edward," he started.

"Ofcourse my mom is against that making us run away from them even if it means we won't be able tl see my father anymore. Jimin and I grew up as a killer Hea. Now you know his reputation as Red, I'm sure you now understand where he is at the pedestal,"

I nodded.

"The night Jimin knew about Edward's plan and his abduction, Edward's men started attacking us making us mive from place to place. Mom was so against us when we said we'll just kill him. She was so sympathetic towards her enemy saying that taking a life just adds uo to the problem,"

"One night, Edward's men set our apartment on fire," Hiro's tone got quiet.

As if it just happened yesterday.

"Jimin was so sick that night he couldn't even move. So me and my mom carried him out of the apartment. Before all of us can get out, the tank inside burst making me and Jimin fly out of the building instantly and her still inside.

Jimin tried to enter but because he was so sick that time, he couldn't do anything. Since then, Jimin blamed himself and called himself a monster because of my mom's death. He said if only he wasn't sick that time, he could've made it in time,"

Just like how Jungkook saved me.

I lowered my head and sighed.

"Edward wanted Jimin back to use him for his plan but Jimin is intelligent. Before Edward could even make a move, he took his place in the Park's empire making him a member of the Holy Triad at a very young age. He kills anyone who learns that he's red. And to think that he didn't kill you instantly tells me that he's afraid of getting you in trouble too,"

Well damn.

"He sees himself as a monster because of Edward," I muttered.

"We never got to discuss about this because I feel like he'll just shut me off again," Hiro said in a concerned voice.

"Why does he think that I'll be hurt? He does know I am capable of protecting myself,"

"Jimin doesn't think that way Hea," he pointed out.

I can see that.

This all boils down to Edward.

Edward

Edward

"I'll look for Jimin," I said standing up.

"I think I know where he is," he said handing me a piece of paper.