() Male Inkling x Reader

Requested by PomPomThe1

Thank you emmyssadstories for the idea!!

<IMPORTANT FOR THE STORY> Also In the Splatoon Manga the Blue Inkling is called goggles and I'm pretty sure the colors in the game are based of the manga characters soooo I'm calling Inkling goggles

Your POV

  When Goggles asked me go to go on a date with him I thought it was gonna be at a carnival or something crazy, but instead he brought me to the park in the Smash Manor

  He gently held my hand walking around the park. I looked over to him to see him blushing lightly. I looked back over to the Playground to see Lucas, Ness, Toon Link, and Villager playing. I smiled lightly and looked back over to Goggles. He was starring at me until our Eyes locked. He quickly looked away with a darker blush.

  I giggled lightly as we neared a small hill. He gently dragged me up the hill and sat down. I slowly sat down next to him and watched the sunset.  I felt him slide one of his hands to mine and gently held it close. I squeezed his hand and looked over to him.

  "Goggles, What do you think about me?". His blue orbs met my (e/c) ones.

  "Well I..... I really enjoy your company but every time you're near me my heart starts to beat faster and my cheeks heat up and I think I'm sick but I slowly started to realize that I love you... with all my heart and I know you don't feel the same and it hurts me". I moved my hands towards his cheeks and I  pulled him closer.

  "Don't worry... the pain will go away... I promise your heart will only be happy... I love you". I gently kissed his lips. He slowly started to kiss back as we stayed there. Once we pulled away  we sat in comfortable silence looking at each other. He gave me a heart warming smile and held me close. He kissed me again, passionately. I was so caught up in the kiss to realize that the sun had set and the stars were shining brightly. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and we continued to sit there in a soothing silence, watching the stars. but little did we know those little stars (Luma's) were staring right back us with a satisfied look.

Sorry this is kinda short but again thank you @emmyssadstories for giving me an idea!!! <3