13 ~ here on earth

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

When Lisa entered the classroom with Chaeyoung, they got several stares. She felt a little uncomfortable by the student's gazes but she tried to shake the feeling.

Lisa wasn't a confident 'don't care what you think' type of person, but right now, she needed to be. For Chaeyoung.

She unlinked her arms and instead took the girl's hand in hers. Rubbing her thumb on her hand lightly.

Of course, they immediately reached their seats. But when Lisa sat down and went to remove her hand, she noticed that Chaeyoung still had a hold of it.

"Chae? Are you okay after this morning? With Jungkook and all?"

"Who?"

"That boy that knocked you over."

"Oh."

"Are you okay though?" She nodded. "How's your back? Your cheek is looking a lot better."

Chaeyoung just shrugged. Her facial expression had shifted and Lisa had a feeling she knew why. "Chae, if you need to talk about it I'm here for y-"

"Manoban... Something you'd like to share with the class?"

Lisa snapped her gaze from Chaeyoung to the teacher. He eyed her. "Well?"

"Oh uh, no. Sorry."

The teacher returned to writing on the whiteboard, while Lisa gave a smile to Chaeyoung before needing to retract her hand to take out her stuff.

Lisa watched as Chaeyoung took out her notebook too, but not for notes. She just looked at it for awhile before flipping to the back of the book.

There Lisa stared intrigued at Chaeyoung's doodles. She had quite a few drawings, pages were being flipped by until Chae found open space to begin another.

Her art style was a bit different, sketching lines back and fourth to form the drawings. She probably drew this way because she had shaky hands. But it sure worked well for her.

Lisa noticed a larger drawing next to the one Chaeyoung was currently working on.

It was of a girl. She was pretty and Lisa could tell Chae had put a lot of effort into it.

"You're really good." Lisa whispered to her, smiling.

"Oh... thanks." She answered. A hint of sadness in her voice.

"I like that one a lot." Lisa said leaning over and pointing to the girl. "She's pretty."

Lisa didn't realize how close she was to Chaeyoung until they glance at each other. Lisa could practically feel the girl's breath.

"Yeah." Was all Chaeyoung said. She too was taken back by how close they were. Lisa smiled at her but noticed that her face had become dull.

Slowly the sparkle was leaving her eyes.