8 Birthday Party 'edited'

We walked through the door. I held nii-chan's hand while Carson and Zayden followed close behind.

Eyes......their all looking in my direction......scary. I don't like this....it reminds me too much of the past.....calm down Angelica, I am in another world, not that world...no one's going to hurt me. But I still feel sick...urg. I feel like throwing up.

I steadied my breath but I felt my grip subconsciously tightening on Onii-chan's hand. He gave me a light squeeze to reassure me which helped me regain myself from my blurred vision.

"You okay?" Zayden whispered from behind.

I gave a light nod. Well, I'm not exactly okay... People are staring at me which makes me want to puke due to the trauma I had in my past life! Hold it in Angel....hold it in. Deep breaths. They are watermelons! I'm in a room with watermelons!

"Thank you for sparing us your precious time and attending my sister and I's birthday party. I will be turning six while my sister is going to turn five. My sister and I will be singing a duet momentarily. I hope that you enjoy your time tonight."

While brother was giving his little speech,I smiled as genuinely as I could so people won't know that it's fake.How can I be happy when today is the day I meet the person who is probably going to cause my death?

The four of us walked to the table in front of the stage. There sat our parents chatting with each other. A maid appeared beside mama and from what I can read from her mouth, she said 'it's time'.

Time for what? Don't tell me ....

"Angelica, Xavier. It's time to present your duet" Why? Why do you have to do this to me, mom?

"It's going to be fine, Angel." Nii-chan reassured me.

"I hope your right" I sighed.

We stood up and walked towards the stage. The MC handed us each a microphone after announcing to people that we're going to sing. Take deep breaths I reminded myself countlessly. Watermelons. Think of watermelons. The music started playing as I feel my heart rate increasing....

(I do not own this video)

*clap clap*

Then the whole crowd applauded. Phew....things turned out well. I said a small thank you and walked down the stage with nii-chan.

"You two did well" Carson said with a bright smile. Zayden nodded in approval.

"The watermelon technique helped me." They all look at me weirdly before bursting into laughter.

"I'm serious...it wasn't a joke. How can you guys laugh at me like that? I'm hurt." I sulked as they stopped laughing. Well I wasn't hurt but that's what you guys get for laughing at me when I am serious.

"Let's go to the buffet table" Onii-chan suggested clearing his throat.

We chatted happily while taking our food until someone walked up to us.

Ahhh......brown hair and yellowish brown eyes, the person who will maybe cause my death, the heroine, Molly Mallow Daniel.

"Miss ... Lucy. My dear friend. Long time no see. Can you give me some privacy with those gentlemen over there? They seemed to be troubled with your presence.Since they have high social standings if you make a wrong move, someone like you can get executed. Of course I'll help you though....since they are my best friends I can make them spare you." she smiled brightly while talking to me but she is letting out a threatening aura.