chapter 10

I got drowned in my own fear and memories but a voice of someone bought me back.

Help....help.....
SOMEONE HELP ME....

I heard a sound calling for help.

I saw a bunny, the bunny's fur was dyed in it's blood. Those pure silky white fur were no longer white, but now bloody red. I don't know why, but the bunny reminded me of myself.

Those bright ruby red eyes stared at me with fear. It stood up and it used all its strength to try to scare me away.

I found it so cute and I felt so sad for the bunny. I decided I must save the bunny. So I approached it.

"Bunny don't be afraid, I'm not here to harm you, everything will be ok"I said

I don't know if the bunny understood what I said. But it let it's guard down. I held the bunny into my arms and I gently hugged it. The bunny was now feeling safe, I could hear it's heart beat and then the bunny looked up at me

"Will you accept me?"

I looked around there was nobody here, I looked at the bunny and smiled, and said yes.

(Sound effects)Woosh.........................

I did not notice that my black hair, turned white

I did not notice that my black hair, turned white. I started to lose my consciousness.

Bunny's pov

I was born by the powerful light magic. I have no parents. I did not know why many monsters, humans, demons, angels, elves, beast man wanted me.

I ran and ran........................

ran and ran........................

ran and ran........................ran and ran........................ran and ran........................

Ran.............................................................

..........................................................................................................................

.............................................................
..........................................................................................................................
.............................................................

.............................................................

.............................................................

I ran way from them non stop.

I was hiding in a huge, big house/mansion. I'm scared by those creatures, they all hold bad intentions towards me. I saw a human, he saw me. Then he left.

I heard lots of cries for help.

Everywhere there was disorder, blood, fire, everything scary was happening around me.

The fire started to get closer to me so I asked for help

Then, I saw a girl, black hair with ruby red eyes. She had a huge dark and killing aura surrounding her, she looked like she was hallow, no emotions in her eyes, she came close to me.

I got scared by her, I tried to scare her away but she said to me gently,

"Bunny, don't be afraid, I'm not here to harm you, everything will be ok"

I felt no ill intent, no greed, no personal interest, but purely good intent. And she seemed genuinely worried for me and my safety. As she hugged me, I felt a sense of security, the darkness enveloped her and me. I felt safe for the first time.

I asked her if she will accept me, she replied yes.

Her black hair turned white, I wonder if it's because of my strong light magic/power, I fell unconscious with her.

The assassins pov

We waited for a while, for our comrades to return, it was getting late, so we decided to go inside the huge mansion.

We saw a very beautiful girl, black hair with ruby red eyes. She is our target tonight. She looked at me with her empty eyes, and I felt shivers down my spine. I felt my instinct telling me to get away as soon as possible.

I saw one of the few assassins who came here before me telling me

"Run...."then he died

I saw behind her back, hundreds of dead bodies. I started to feel scared.

We ran for our lives,

Monster!

Demon!

Beast!

We screamed and soon the fire and darkness enveloped us and we died.

We were all annihilated.

The hidden guards of Vean family pov

We heard that our lady Verena Vean and her grand daughter Lily Vean were in danger. We heard that there was a huge fire.

We got there as soon as we can. The mansion was very huge, almost as huge as our main mansion. We saw that the mansion fire was getting bigger by every minutes. So we hurriedly went in. We went inside and smelled dead bodies.

We split up into two teams.

First team

We saw some sort of magic trying to lead us to someplace. I saw lady Verena, she still looks so young and beautiful. She seems to suffer from a fatal wound.

We were shocked that she could still live on. We immediately called in for our healer. She healed the wound, our healer felt very exhausted. That just shows how fatal her wound was. We were surprised that the flames did not burn us, but in fact protected us.

Lady Verena opened her eyes. She was very nervous and scared, she asked us about her grand daughter Lily's condition.

We told her that the other team is looking for her.

She commands us to look for her grand daughter. She said to follow her as she can trace her with her magic.

Second team

When we were looking for Lily Vean, we saw so many dead bodies.

As we kept on walking

We finally found her.

We saw her black hair turned white. She was truly very beautiful. She fainted.

We checked her condition. And it was bad, very bad. We found out that she lost control of her magic and we don't know when she might wake up.

Lady Verena and the other team came and so we left the mansion. The mansion burnt till there was just black ashes.

We went back to the main mansion.