Stolen Kisses

"Come on throw the ball!" Nova yells beside me.

"Whoooooo Yeah! Go gators go gators!!! Touchdown bitches!"

Jonas chuckles from the other side of me. Going to the college games had become a routine, Jonas went to see Vikki cheer and I went to see Benji play. He was great.

He was so good and the team loved him. Every time I saw his face he always had a huge smile on it. He truly enjoyed the game. I was glad that he was happy. I lean back resting my palms against the bleachers and shortly after Jonas follows suit. Our fingers brush together slightly but I don't react, I don't want him to know that I haven't stopped thinking about what he said to me yesterday.

I don't want him making it even harder to turn him away. He wraps his pinkie around mine and I turn my head to glance at him.

"What?"

"You know what" I say taking my hand away

A look of pain flashes across his face but is quickly replaced with a forced smile. He leans over and whispers in my ear.

"You know lulu, we could go back to the apartment. It'd be just us"

The warmth of his breath on my neck sent chills down my body. I wanted it to be just us. But I wasn't going to give in. My face gets hot and my stomach becomes upset.

"No Jonas!" I whisper yell at him.

He furrows his brows and turns his attention back to the game. He looks defeated and upset. I felt bad. I knew how he felt, he was torn. He would either lose me or lose Vikki. And I didn't want him to pick. As much as I'd miss him, he needed to lose me.

"I gotta pee, I'll be back" I say getting up and sliding out of the row.

I walk down the stairs and get to a secluded area and lean against the wall and bend over. I needed to catch my breath, I was getting myself all worked up. I couldn't do this anymore. I pull out my phone and text Nova.

Me: Hey, I'm not feeling to good I'm gonna head home.

Queen 👑: awww man. Do you need a ride?

Me: no I'll just catch a cab, you guys enjoy the rest of the game.

Queen 👑: 😕 okay I'll see you later Lace. Hope you get to feeling better. And for the love of god be safe.

Me: I will mom. Love you bitch. ❤️❤️

Queen 👑: love you too 💕

I put my phone in my pocket before heading into the bathroom, I really needed to calm myself and get the warmth out of my cheeks. I rush to the sink and run the cold water before getting some paper towels and soaking them. I wring the water out and pat my face. It relieves some of the heat but not enough. I groan and leave the bathroom. I start walking towards the street when a arm grabs me and yanks me into a dark corner where I'm pinned to the wall, trapped between two muscular arms that were on either side of my head.

"Don't scream it's just me"

"God Jonas! Don't do that!"

He chuckles and it melts me.

"I'm sorry lulu"

"What do you want?"

"Nova said you were going home because you didn't feel well"

"Yeah so"

"So I'm not gonna let you go home alone, there are creepers here at night"

"Spence will be home"