The Talk

*JONAS*

I was about to get the beating of a lifetime. I knew Spencer was pissed at me but I didn't care. I wanted Lacey all to myself.

Lacey steps around a very agitated Spencer and makes her way next to me, I wanted to hold her hand to comfort her, I could tell she was nervous about what was going to happen. But she stepped out of my reach and crossed her arms over her chest.

"What do you need to talk about?" Lacey asked in a quiet voice

Spencer eyes me before responding.

"Whatever the hell you guys have going on. It needs to stop."

I felt myself getting angry. How the hell did he have a right to tell me who I could see and who I couldn't.

"I'm sorry Spencer" Lacey says in a whisper

"It's not you that has the problem Lace it's this bastard" he responds pointing to me

"Me? What the hell?"

"You're taking advantage of my sister!" He shouts at me

"She isn't just another girl you can mess around with Jonas! She's my little sister and I'm not going to let you ruin her!"

"She's old enough to make her own decisions Spencer!"

"Like hell she is! She's still a child! And mom and dad made her my responsibility. She can't make any decisions yet Jonas! And you're just making it harder on her to make the right ones! You are going to stop seeing her."

I was fuming, I hated the way he talked about her, like she was stupid. I knew he was being a protective older brother but I hated it. And I hated that he told me what to do.

"You're not my boss Spencer! You can't tell me who I can and can't see!"

"I can when it's my fucking sister!"

"Guys just stop please!" Lacey shouts causing our mouths to shut.

I look over at her and see that she looks hurt, she looks like she's gonna lose it in a second. I knew she didn't like it when people saw he cry.

"You're fucking disgusting Jonas. You're engaged, you're getting married to Victoria in less that two weeks and now you're running around behind her back."

"We haven't even done anything" I respond to him.

"You haven't?"

"No she won't let us. So you're right if you have someone to be pissed at its me. Lacey tried to get me to stop but I couldn't. My feelings for her are to strong to ignore anymore Spence."

His eyes widen as if he knows what I'm going to say.

"What're you saying?"

"Spencer I'm in love with her. She is everything I could ever need or want, I love her more than anything."

A gasp escapes Lacey's mouth and Spencer drops his arms to his sides. I hang my head. I can't handle looking at either of them right now.

Spencer lets out a deep breath.

"Damn Jonas."

"Spence i won't see him anymore, I can go stay at Nova's house if you don't want me around anymore. I'm so sorry. I knew you'd be pissed at me. I'm sorry I let you down and disappointed you"

Her voice cracked as she talked, I know she didn't want to stop seeing me, but the relationship she had with her brother meant everything to her. But the fact that she was so willing to give us up hurt.