Jealous Much??

(A/n Vote/Comment/Fan Thanks Good Bless)
-Toia <3

The look in Shawn's eyes was making Shayna feel uneasy. He was glaring at Brad until he disappeared out the door. He even stared at the door for an extra second as if daring him to come back in. He look down at Shayna's hand then back up to her face. She looked at him confused, but he didn't say anything. She cleared her throat, and asked, "What was that about?"
"What was what?"
"Don't play dumb Shawn. You know what i'm talking about."
"I just didn't like the way he was falling all over my wife. And then you being all giggly didn't help his case. So forgive me if I interrupted your little flirt fest." Shayna looked at him, as if he was speaking another language. She just shook her head, and looked at her menu. 

The waitress walked up, and took their orders. They sat in silence while waiting for their food. Shayna just glared at him, as if she was trying to burn a hole through his head. Shawn looked everywhere, but at her. Shayna finally broke the silence. "Did my laughing at his jokes make you upset," she asked. Shawn looked up from his burger, but decided not to answer her. This ticked Shayna off, she slammed her hands down on the table. Which made him look up. "Listen, I would really appreciate it if you would answer me when I ask you question. I didn't do anything. I was sitting her waiting for you when he came in. If you had been here at the time you said you would, then you would have heard that almost our entire conversation was about you."
"I didn't say anything Shayna."
"You didn't have to say anything. Your  body language and your attitude says it all."
"I don't have an attitude."
"Sure you don't Shawn. You know what you can eat the rest of your lunch by yourself I'm going back to work. And for the record. I'm not you, I wouldn't make the same dumb ass mistakes you did," Shayna said putting money down for her meal. She looked at Shawn one last time, and then walked out of the restaurant.

"Damn, you are really fucking up," a voice from behind him said. Shawn turned around in his seat to find Ciara sitting behind him. He shook his head, and turned back around in his seat. Ciara walked, and sat down, where Shayna was once sitting. "What do you want Ciara? I don't have time for your shit," Shawn said looking down at his now empty plate. Ciara laughed, reached over the table, and grabbed Shawn's hand. "Tell me what's bothering you."
"That's none of your concern."
"Shawn, don't be like that. I'm just trying to look out for you."
"Yeah, i'm sure that's what you are trying to do."
"Come on, baby. Did you think that she was just going to forgive you, and all would be forgotten."
"Ciara it's none of your business. This is all your fault."
"Well let me make it up to you," Ciara said running her hand up his arm. What they didn't know was they had a spectator watching their every move. Shawn snatched his arm away, and told her to leave. "I'm not going anywhere Shawn. I'm not going to leave you like your wife just did," Ciara said seductively. A booming voice from behind Shawn said, "B*tch can't you just take a hint."

Shawn turned around, to find a pissed off Shayna staring at Ciara with anger in her eyes. "Oh my gosh, will you go away so that the parents can have a conversation."
"Bitch are you crazy? Please don't make me whoop your ass here in this public restuarant," Shayna said handing her purse to Shawn, and moving closer to Ciara. Ciara stood up, so that she was now face to face with Shayna. Shawn watched as the girls did a stare down, like before a professional boxing match. He knew if he didn't stop them now, things would escalate, and someone would be in jail. He stood up in between the girls, and separated them. He wrapped his arm around Shayna, and pushed Ciara back. Shayna was still giving Ciara the death glare. Ciara on the other hand didn't like the way that Shawn had pushed her, and grabbed on to Shayna.

"So this is how it's gonna be Shawn? You're picking her," Ciara shouted, but no one answered her. Shawn was too busy focused on Shayna. Shayna was still staring at Ciara. Shawn needed her to calm down before she did something stupid. "Baby look at me," Shawn said, but Shayna didn't respond. "Look at me," he said again. Still nothing. "Shayna look at me right now got dammit," he yelled. Shayna's eyes looked into his. He could see every emotion that she was feeling at that moment. He took this opportunity to calm her down, "Baby she's nothing. You're my wife. Yeah, I f*ck up, but I love you, and you know nothing can change that. Come on calm down. Don't let her childish antics get to you." Shayna took a deep breath and sat down in the chair that Shawn was once sitting in. 

Shawn bent down in front of her, grabbed her face, and softly kissed her lips. At first she resisted, but then let him do what he wanted to her lips. His lips devoured hers. He kissed her with so much passion, as if asking for her forgiveness. When Shayna opened her eyes she could see Shawn's eyes pleading to her. She smiled, but that soon faded, when she looked up, and saw Ciara still standing there. Shawn saw her facial expression change, and he approached Ciara before she could.

"Listen, like I told you before. Don't call me unless it has something to do with Mac'Kenzie. You've caused enough trouble, and I wouldn't want my wife going to jail for killing you. Me and you are nothing. Nothing! You assumed, because you had Mac'Kenzie that we were going to be a family, but we aren't a family. Now leave my wife alone, and don't contact her anymore. You wouldn't want me pulling all you sources now would you," Shawn explained. He grabbed his jacket, Shayna's hand, and walked out of the restaurant. 

He walked Shayna to her car, and asked, "What made you come back in?" She laughed, and responded, "I left my jacket on the back of my chair. Guess i'm glad I left it. I have to get back to work. I love you. Don't make me kill you though," she said with a smile on her face. He kissed her lips, as if they were never going to see each other again. He closed his door, went to his car, and headed back to work.

(A/N Let me know what you guys think. Comment/Vote/Fan God Bless)
-Toia <3