(144) Bravely Enter The Imperial Palace to Search for Soldiers to Help

Minister Liang saw his exhortation didn't work, he immediately gave a long sigh. Only before he left, he said he will think of ways for him to safely get through this crisis. If he had come around to accepting that stratagem, then at anytime he could dispatch someone to contact him.

After Xiao Xu said his thanks, he turned around and left.

When only one person remained in the prison cell again, he couldn't help but think how that little guy that he angered to run out was faring right now.

Chu Qing-Yan that Xiao Xu was concerned about at this time had already arrived in front of the palace gates. She announced her identity and smoothly entered the imperial palace. Afterwards, she didn't dare delay for a second as she advanced towards the Morning Sun Palace.

Now, the only thing she could think of was to go find Empress Liang.

Big Block of Ice was her son, she would not ignore this matter.

But recently, there wasn't a bit of news from the imperial palace, she felt somewhat uneasy. She felt that it was best for her to personally go so her heart would be at ease.

When she had just arrived at the Morning Sun Palace, Luo Yun and others like her had gotten the news. They stood outside the palace waiting for her.

"Pay respects to Ninth Miss Chu." Luo Yun gave a perfunctory bow.

Now was not the time to argue about whether they were respectful or not, Chu Qing-Yan promptly asked. "Is Empress Niang Niang inside?"

"My family's Niang Niang learned that Ninth Miss was coming over so she has already gotten up and is waiting inside the inner palace hall." Luo Yun replied.

"En, then quickly bring me in!" Chu Qing-Yan didn't want to delay for a minute and urged her.

Although Luo Yun wasn't willing to listen to her orders, however her family's Niang Niang made clear she must bring her in, as a result, she turned around to lead the way.

The lavish and gorgeous inner palace hall wasn't lacking when compared to an influential family's manor. It may even be said to be more exquisite, magnificent and wealthy.

Worthy of the place where the mistress of the palace harem lives.

The first two times, she was always stopped outside of the palace hall and had never entered the palace. And this time when she entered, it really gave her eyes a worldly view, it was only a pity that right now, Chu Qing-Yan didn't have a bit of inclination to appreciate this. With hurried footsteps, she wanted to see Empress Liang as quickly as possible.

When she entered the inner palace hall, Chu Qing-Yan saw Empress Liang sitting on the master's seat dressed in a robe with thread of gold. Her pair of eyes looked outside the window thoughtfully so when Chu Qing-Yan entered, Empress Liang didn't notice her.

Luo Yun took a step forward. "Niang Niang, she's here."

When Empress Liang heard this, she finally turned her head back. Her gloomy gaze looked at the person inside the palace and at this time, Chu Qing-Yan had already kneeled down to make her salute.

"Qing-Yan pays respect to Empress Liang. Empress Niang Niang wish you to live thousands of years." Chu Qing-Yan very respectfully saluted. After all, she was a person who came to make a request so she must make all the proper postures.

Empress Liang did not tell her to get up. She picked up the cup by her hand and with a bad tone said. "What matter did you come to seek this palace for?"

Chu Qing-Yan did not care what kind of attitude she had now, she lifted her head up to cordially say. "Ask to petition Empress Niang Niang. This time, Qing-Yan entered the palace to request your help to save His Highness."