update

if you follow my tumblr you know what's currently happening to me but if you don't, well, I'm about to share it with you.

I need to get this out.

My housemates are all men, there are 4 of them.

One of them is my cousin. Please note that we are the youngest ones.

One of my housemates does his toilet businesses in the backyard (I caught him doing this once when I was about to hang my clothes, traumatized for life), and he also throws his trash out of the bin, the kitchen is really dirty.

One is gay (I know this bcs he flirted with my cousin), I don't mind really. He does tend to leave the sink dirty and his laundry in the washing machine for days, it pisses me off bcs I can't do the laundry.

And the last one is...normal.

Well- it was what I thought about this 'normal' housemate at first. We talked a couple of times before this happened.

He's actually a creep.

He invited me and my cousin for a talk in his room, he told stories about these 2 housemates of ours and well that's how we know about the two others. He told us that he sees us as little siblings (he speaks our mother language since his mother was born in the same country as us) and not too long after, my cousin left for work so it's just me and this person.
Alone, in his room.

I'm- a very awkward person and was very very v v stupid (not after this happened I'm not) so we talked. I'm not good at lying so I didn't know what to tell him to get out of there.

I noticed he got closer to me so I moved back on instinct and we talked again and when I took off my glasses to wipe it and about to put them back on, he stopped me and told me I'm attractive and that he's interested. My mind went 'THIS IS CREEPY' and it's just red flags everywhere.

I automatically got my arm out of his grip but he caught it again and tried to kiss me. HELLO.....???? DIDN'T YOU SAY I'M LIKE YOUR LITTLE SIBLING??? So I told him not to do it again and left.

The next day he knocked on my door, I stupidly answered thinking it's my cousin (when I had the knob turned I remembered my cousin never knocks bcs I didn't have the door locked that day). That was stupid of me bcs he asked for a hug and a kiss on the cheek I was like "uh?" My stupid ass just desperate to get him away from me, I indulged the hug and he fucking tried it again, he touched me again. Not just touching me for the hug but doooown my lower back so I pushed him away and closed the door on him.

Yesterday he knocked again. I didn't answer. My door was locked. I just got back from the academy and my cousin was away for work and didn't come back until 10.22PM. I just sat still, heart pounding. He jiggled the knob then went away for a moment AND went back to knock again. He knew I'm in my room.

And that day I didn't go out even though I was desperate to wash up and go to the toilet. Today I had to wake up early and shower before that person wakes up. The bathroom is in front of my cousin's room. Literally in front of my cousin's room and next to my cousin's room is his room.

I'm. Terrified.

Today I told my cousin about this, I told him to knock and say my name so I know it's him when I open the door.

Never trust some 'normal' looking people, ugh, most of the times the 'annoying/weird' ones are better! And it was also so idiotic of me to not leave the room when my cousin left, I didn't know how to lie and I'm just that dumb. I knew something was gonna happen even though I was at a safe distance.

Trust your instincts boys (bcs sexual harassment can happen to you guys too) and girls!! Don't be too naïve.

I can't wait to go back and study again, I actually LOVE my class, finish my studies, pack up from this place and leave.

OR JUST FOR THAT PERSON TO MOVE THE EFF OUT!! I can't move yet, currently getting them cash. Hurry and get your PR, move out or go back to wherever you come from!!

AND A LITTLE UPDATE

somehow? My mug is out of my room and USED, it still has water in it, my mug is always in my room. ALWAYS. And it's always clean.

Scary thing is, the creep's room has two doors. TWO. one is right by my cousin's room and the other is going to the hallway, MY hallway that led outside (my room is near the door leading outside) and the backyard.

WELP.

I am not safe here.

Any...advice? I'm always too scared to shower or eat when my cousin's working and I also never turn on the lights until I'm sure he's back.

Why do I always have to deal with creeps? Well- it's also because of my naivety WELP NOT ANYMORE that naivety has been thrown out.