15.0

Nassiah
  10:15 pm

   "So I looked around and I found out the Saints main hitter is some boy named Tank- his name because he fat" Donnie added as I sat in his living room. King was upstairs sleeping and Alonso was too, I had to fuck his ass to sleep but sleep is sleep.  I looked over at Mac who sat wearing his shirt and boxers and leaned her head on his shoulder as she listened.

   "So you're planning against a gang- that Alonso fathers In, cause Alonso doesn't wanna join it?" Mac asked in confusion.

  "Go lay inna room if you finna keep asking questions yoo" Donnie mumbled making Mac pick up her head looking at him offended like. Truthfully I didn't know when the two got like this, she didn't come back up stairs but Alonso was balls deep In me so if she did I wouldn't have noticed. That was two days ago. I didn't work at the shop until tomorrow so she wasn't going to see her dad until tomorrow night. When I told him Mac was going to be in town he invited us all over to his crib, he was feeling nice because he even said I could bring Donnie.

   "Don't talk to me like that" Mac huffed "you guys are planning against the biggest gang in Gregoria and none of y'all doing it to take them down so I'm confused why can't Alonso just tell his dad he don't want too" Mac added.

   "Ever been depressed Mac?" I asked and she stayed silent thinking. "It was a real question"

  "I dunno"

"Ever been ya lowest?"

  "Yeah" she responded

"You know how easy it is, to crawl to something toxic at that time?" She shrugged and I nodded. "Well Zo did, and that toxic thing was his father and now I got a few words to say to his ass" I finished and Donnie nodded understanding.

   "This sounds like a suicide mission- Alonso agreed to this?" She asked and we stayed quiet. "Of course he doesn't know" she muttered shaking her head before putting her shoulder back on Donnie.

   "Alright fore I was rudely interrupted- Tank now in charge"

  "Wait how you know all this?" I asked  making both me and Mac's eyes concert to him he wrapped his arms around the girl pulling her closer.

   "Lee got a thot ass friend who tank little sista— so I asked lee for all da information on them, told her I was finna move down there so she told me now I owe that thot a favor" he muttered.

"You just owing hoes favors?" Mac asked smacking her lips.

"Don't even do that you got a whole nigga that's paid for ya flight out hea" he argued back and she only walked away from the living room. "Mane crazy run through ya blood" he added making me chuckle a bit.

"Anyway so if tank in charge dat mean Alonso pops on his way hea' but I looked him up. He was recently in jail and can't leave the state— so that means you know he inna car" he added

"Okay and I talked to Alonso sister- he's staying with her for a weeks. He was gonna move up hea' let's hope he change his mind" I added, my last plan was to talk to someone who use to run Chicago. My pops. I haven't seen his stupid ass sense he stabbed me in jail but now I was out and he was in. Stupid fucker.

"Oh also, I let Von know he the only one of us that know what the saint leader look like. He got people onna look out" I dapped Donnie up nodding.

"Thanks bro I owe you for this"

"Owe me? Nah we brothers I was down anyway"

When I got back upstairs the house was still quiet. I went in my room to get clothes to change into and Alonso was still knocked out. Before getting in the shower I looked in pharaohs room and he was still knocked as well. But after my shower then niggas was on some other shit.

"Paaa I hungry" I put my phone in the sweatpants I had changed into and went to wear the noise was coming from. King was out of his bed standing in the middle of his room with his leggos out as if I didn't put him to bed a hour ago.

"If I give you something to eat you betta take that ass back to bed or imma pop you" I started he nodded as he followed me down the hall.

"Zozo left?" He asked once we reached the kitchen. I helped him in the chair and then took out a pop tart opening it for him.

"No he's sleep" I mumbled handing King the pop start and sat down.

"I ake him?"

"No should be sleep too" I responded tiredly he only ate half of the pop tart I gave him I just put it in a plastic bag for the next time he told me he was hungry and then carried him back to bed.

   "Okay good night I love you" I said closing the door and heading towards my room. When I walked in I wanted to punch Alonso in his face because he was up on the phone.

  "I told you I ain't want nothing to do with that amor" he mumbled as I crawled into bed. "I don't give a fuck, he said what he said" Alonso responded his body tensing up. "Amor you're giving me a headache" he added again. "Wait he did what?" Alonso eyes moved to mine who was staring at him anyway. "Yeah bye" he mumbled. He hung up the phone and closed his eyes for a moment. He was irritated.

  "Nassiah" he spoke slowly. "Why did you talk to my sister about my father?" He asked calmly.

  "Curious" I responded I leaned in for a kiss but he put his hand out.

   "Nassiah" he spoke again

  "What Alonso" I huffed still mad he denied my kiss.

    "Please just leave it at, I want nothing to do with him" he said in a calm tone. "And don't go plotting shit with donnie" he spoke again. He knew me to well- yikes.

  "I'm not" I responded and he rose his eyebrow at me as if it was so hard to believe.

  "Nassiah- hes an hothead and you are still very much one yourself. So if you're fucking lying and thinking about doing dumb shit please leave it" he said before placing a kiss on my lips and laying back down pulling me down with him. I picked my head up and he let out a sigh

   "Why don't you just talk it out with him and bring me?" I questioned. "Maurice was talking about how closure can help people get better in  tough situations" I spoke. I could get my hit on son at anytime, but Alonso still very much needed to atleast day what he had to say to his dad so he can let it go.

  "Yeah when you sit down and actually listen to your mom, I'll do the same" he spoke pulling me back down.

  "Bet" I started before thinking again. "So you don't think I could merk that nigga?" I asked and I heard him let out a deep breath.

"Go to bed Nassiah"