chapter 11

😆 please watch this video and continue reading after it.

Back to Lily's pov

Who is this person? Who is the one singing this song, I want to know it! Why does his voice sounds so sad, caring and loving. I feel like someone is patting my head. I can feel some sort of liquid on my face.

I slowly began to open my eyes. The first thing, I saw was this beautiful purple/violet teary eyes starting at me. His features were stunning. I don't know why but the first person who came to my mind was lucif.

"Lucif" I said.

I wanted to speak more but I couldn't, I wanted to move my body but it wouldn't move.

"You remembered me, Lily." He smiled.

I was so mesmerised by his intoxicating smile. I don't know why but I felt like my heart stopped.

                       Lucifer Michaelis

Name: Lucifer MichaelisGender: malePower: Light, thunder, space and a bit of dark Position: Demon prince and the villain of you're my love(otome game)Traits: black hair with purple/violet eyesLikes: Lily Vean (everything about her), his family, fr...

Gender: male
Power: Light, thunder, space and a bit of dark
Position: Demon prince and the villain of you're my love(otome game)
Traits: black hair with purple/violet eyes
Likes: Lily Vean (everything about her), his family, friends.
Dislikes: whatever makes Lily hurt, selfish/hypocrites/fake people

Lucifer Michaelis/Lucif's pov

My mom died after she gave birth to me and my brother. But before she died she named me Lucifer, while for my brother, Lucas.

I inherited my looks from dad while my brother looks like a carbon mini copy of our mother.

I am the crown prince of the demon kingdom. I have many responsibilities to fulfill.

I met Lily Vean when I was around 4 years old, due to some circumstances, I got heavily injured and would have died if it were not for Lily.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a very cute and beautiful girl that girl was Lily. I fell in love at first sight.

I vowed to myself that I will protect her.

Yet, in my previous life I couldn't save her, it was too late. She had already fallen in love with another guy name Josh Ronbel. He had saved her many times and I felt like I lost to him. Well that is until Lily was 15 years old. I gave Chaos to Lily, because I was afraid that she might get hurt.

I have Lily's mana which helps me to check her condition. If Lily is hurt, it will react but then I did not discover anything bad that has hurt Lily, and then one day suddenly out of nowhere, her mana disappeared, which meant that she is no longer here. I went crazy and I wanted to know why she had died.

I found out that she got betrayed by the one she loves and she sacrificed herself for him. I was infuriated by the principal, he lied to her that the only way to save him was to sacrifice all her powers and turn her into a ghost. There were more better ways to handle the situation yet that stupid, dumbass principal tricked my poor, lovely Lily into it.

But I was even more infuriated by Josh Ronbel, I thought that he loves Lily, that's why I gave up on her. I wanted her to find her own happiness. I felt really sad and upset for Lily.

I went to Josh and saw the girl with him, I now knew why he had fallen in love with that girl. She had this charm magic. Which is quite rare. But honestly, it doesn't work on me.

I told Josh about all the things that Lily had done for him. And told him how much of a jerk he was, I also broke the charm spell on him. I hope he dies from guilt.

I felt annoyed and pissed off.... I don't know why? But now that Lily is not here. I want to kill myself. I decided to cast the forbidden spell. Many people told me that it will make the gods angry and will disturb the space, time bla blablabla.....nonsense which I completely ignored.

I only had this one mindset and that was no matter what the cost, I will save Lily.

And so I cast the forbidden spell. I fainted, and then I saw Lily yet again, she was still quite small, I hugged her and cried in her arms for quite some time.

She smiled at me, omg I almost got a nosebleed from it!

I found out that I got a second chance and this time I will definitely save Lily. In this life, she will be mine and only mine.

Some years past by,

This time surprisingly Lily had not rejected my proposal to her. I was so excited to see her again, but I had to wait for two months before that, cause I had some business to attend to.

I found out that 1000 chaos members were sent off to kill Lily. I was so pissed off by their behaviour and action. I went as soon as I can to Lily.

I was once again too late. I hated myself. I found out that Lily's powers went out of control and she is in coma.

I went to visit her everyday, everyday I sang to her my mom's lullaby.

It has been 8 months and she has yet to be awaken from her deep sleep.

As always I sang to her, and patted her head. I began to cry, I don't want to lose her again.

She opened her eyes.

"Lucif" she said

I was so surprised and I smiled with delight and said

"You remembered me, Lily."

And so her family members came back, and I was annoyed. I wanted to spend more time with her alone.

Back to Lily's pov

I heard someone open the door.

"Lily, my dear you are finally awake."said my grandma.

She cried and blamed herself for the situation I was in. I told her that it was not her fault and that it was all just an unfortunate incident, it took me quite some time to console her.

I was getting tired and so I fall to asleep.