Results

Friday finally arrived, and everyone was dying to know the winner of the festival. It was our first period when we hear the familiar sound of heels approaching our class.

"It's principal Tsunade!" A classmate cheered before someone knocked on the door. The door slid open slowly and Tsunade emerged. Our usually noisy class suddenly fell silent nervously and anxiously.

She stood composed but smiled elatedly, "I am here to congratulate the winning class." It was only a few seconds later did the class realized what she said, they all cheered and screamed in unison. I could see Kiba and Hinata hugged from the corner of my eye. "Yeah we did it!!" Choji laughed, overjoyed. Everyone put in so much effort into the ideas and planning of the booth, but we all know Kiba did the most work. Everyone rushed to Kiba's side to give him credit for our winning. I was left alone in the other side of the class. Tsunade walked over to me, while I was spacing out, staring at the windows looking outside. I had a hand cupping my cheek, she tapped my shoulder. "Not going to celebrate with your bestfriend?" She asked, full of concern.

She must have realized Kiba and I used to be very close. I looked up to her, simply shook my head and turned back to the window.

"Naruto-"

"Ms. Tsunade! What does the winning class get?"

Tsunade's attention diverted from me to Kiba's question. She turned around and gracefully announced,"Class Alpha gets a weekend stay at the Grand Mallot Hotel."

"Alright! Saturday Night, party at my hotel room! Everyone's invited!" Kiba declared. The class was ecstatic as they applauded proudly. I was left out, because I wanted to be left out. I sighed heavily, staring out into the roads and buildings again.

Most probably I will be staying home this weekend.

It took awhile for the class to calm down before the lesson resumed. Shikamaru and Choji returned to my side, "How awesome is that! Weekend stay at the grand Mallot hotel!" Choji was so fired up, "I can't wait to taste the food!" He continued.

"Yeah, I can't wait to lie on the bed and enjoy the view." Shikamaru joined in, "H..hey Naruto, you don't seem happy." Shikamaru elbowed me lightly. "Still upset over the break up?"

"It's fine, you'll have so much fun you won't even remember about it!" Choji attempted to comfort me.

"I'm not going." My eyes still glued onto the window.

"You have to, you have to!" Choji gave me the puppy eyes, "Yeah, we won't be able to have fun knowing you'll be alone at home, depressed." Shikamaru persuaded.

"I-" Just as I wanted to reject them again, the class bell rang and interrupted me.

"Woohoo!" Everyone was in high spirits as they exited the class. Leaving Shikamaru and Choji still convincing me to go.

Should I go?