76

Yoongi's POV

I was awake the whole damn night. Jimin called me daddy before he went to sleep. "This is the greatest day of my life!". I whispered yelled because Jimin was still sleeping. "I need to make a speech". I said. "Mmm". I look at Jimin and smiled. I started to pet his hair and Jimin smiles in his sleep.

"Your a damn wonder you know that right". I kissed his head and started to rub his back. "Mmm... Yoongi". Jimin whines in his sleep. "Aww". I grinned. "Kill every fucking body". I looked down at Jimin confused. "They cut in front of me... Skin them". Jimin says and rubs his head on my chest. "He wants me to skin people... I love him!". I squealed and jumped at the knock on the door.

I felt death on the other side. "Jimin? Are you awake? We have a job to do!". Jin yelled from the door. "No need to yell, I'm up". I look at Jimin and he smiles at me. "Hi". Jimin giggled. "Are you ok?!?". I yelled. "Why is everyone yelling at me". Jimin pouts. "No! I'm not yelling... I'm trying to wake you up". I said. Jimin gave me a dumb look. "Sorry". I said.

"And yes I'm ok, I thought I was... Ouch!". Jimin hissed and I already felt death grab my throat. "My body hurts". Jimin glared at me. "You begged for it so I gave it to you". I said. "Fuck you". Jimin says slowly getting out of bed. "Well... I could pull a all nighter if you want". I licked my lips seeing Jimin's ass while he bented over to pick his underwear.

"Get... Out". Jimin hisses. "But why baby? I thought we can shower together, since you look like your in pain". I bit my lip. Jimin looked at me and looks away. "Fine". Jimin sighs. I just stared at him. "Sorry, I think I have your moans in my ear, can you repeat that". I said.

"Just hurry up before my brother finds out your not in your room". Jimin goes in the bathroom and I almost broke my neck following him in the bathroom.

"Fucking asshole". Jimin scoffed while fixing his hair. "Why are you so mad? Shower sex is the best". I laughed. "You promised!". Jimin yelled. "Promise what? We never had such a discussion". I grinned. "Hurry up!". Jimin stomped out the room. "I'm sorry babe!". I yelled chasing after him.

 I yelled chasing after him

I sat next to Jimin and he huffed at me. "I'm sorry". I used my finger to rubbed his neck and he shivered. "Ju-just stop already". Jimin stutters and I did. "Ok, ok". I laughed. Jin walks in and immediately sits down in silence. We all sat up noticing something was wrong. "Jin? What's the matter?". Namjoon asked. "Morton". Jin says.

"He's here".