Leanne 24.0

After Mona's words the Fl looked bad. Which is understandable because, even though she and the Ml weren't a couple this whole world was designed for them to fall in love. I don't know why but I kept staring at her trying not to laugh. I guess I am a sadist. 

"Well now that that's clear up. How about we dance?" I said extending my hand to the ML. The Fl was just stuck to the same spot with tears on her face. I don't know why she's so emotional, we didn't hit her or anything.

The Ml grabbed my hand like it was the most normal thing in the world and led me to the dance floor. Once we were there we I put my hand in his shoulder and he put his hand on my waist while we sway softly. "I hope you didn't think that was to harsh of me," I said.

"What was?" He asked. Making me look at him with a face that said seriously. He just laughed softly and said, "I'm just joking and yes, I do think that was hard of you." Without even looking at me in the eyes.

My eyes got colder but my face still had a gentle smile, "ehhh. How so?" I asked testing him in case I accidentally trip and kick him in the balls.

"Well, first of all when I got there there was a girl almost in tears saying that she and I had a very close relationship. However, you just sat with a smile and let your friends finish her. Instead of standing up and telling her I'm your man. It was really harsh knowing that my girlfriend and future wive couldn't be bother to tell someone I'm hers. Therefore forcing me to step in and shatter someone's love..." He was about to continue but, I interrupted him.

"You have no feelings for that girl?" I asked while grabbing his chin and forcing him to stared at me while we sway. 

"None," he answered.

"You absolutely never felt anything towards her?" I asked again.

"I felt gratitude and I was opened to the idea of her since, she saved and had a very nice personality but, any romantic feelings that you think I have for her are nonexistent," he said while looking at me directly in the eyes.

"Great. Fire the bitch," I said breaking eye contact and putting my head on his shoulder.

"She saved me," he said. Which was understandable he was the Ml and they always had to repay their debts no matter how they did it. However, he was still a man and I knew how to get him to do what I wanted.

"Once you fired her you can start preparing for the wedding. Also, I'm not going to sleep with you until we're husband and wive in the eyes of the lord," I whispered softly in his ear. 

"She'll be gone by tomorrow," he said.

"Great," I told him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that the Ml did fired her but, told me that he was going find her a job in another company. I push the wedding off to another year and thanks to his marvelous news and rejected any calls from him for an entire week. While also, telling my very talented bodyguards not to keep him a hundred feet away from me.

"Lea, it's been six days since, you broke contact with your fiancee. Aren't you going to forgive him already?" Asked Elizabeth as she ate her pork ribs. Making me wander if she was truly a young miss from a rich family.

"I will. The day after tomorrow he will officially be welcome back to my life. I already texted his secretary that he wasn't allowed to get close to me the entire week. It's too bad that I forgot to remind him that expensive bouquet of flowers were also banned," I said as I ate my pasta.

"How many as he send you?" Asked Kate.

"My entire room is full of them and that's not the worst part. Every single one of them has a little card with poems. Which is sweet but like... stop. I said I was going to forgive you after a week. I just need my alone time to stop being angry at you," I told them feeling bad for myself.

"If they are still in a good shape take the cards out and send them to some charity or sick kids with a large donation," said Mona. I'm always proud of my babe she volunteer's with sick children and created a charity for kids to receive the education they need.

"I will don't worry about it," I told her still eating my pasta.

"By the way are you excited about the marriage?" Asked Elizabeth.

"Not really, I'm getting married. Now I can't flirt with whoever I please and will be living with another person. Until divorce do us apart," I said and the girls just laughed.

"Also, I can't and I'm not going to decide which is going to be my maid of honor. So,  congratulations all of you are going to be my ladies of honor," I said with a congrats voice. 

"I'm feeling both offended and happy at the same time. It's very weird," said Kate.

"I knew she was gonna pull this crap but, I don't care I'm a maid of honor," said Elizabeth.

"I just feel offended," said Mona.

"I love you all and I just want to let you know that I won't lift a single finger for this wedding. Elizabeth you're the party queen so you're in charge of making everything fun. Mona make sure everything is elegant and luxurious. Kate make sure two keep the two of them under control and if you have any questions asked my mother. She will have the ultimate decision in everything. Dylan is also going to plan some activities but, his a guy. So, if don't like his ideas you are free to crush his self-esteem. Now if you excuse me I have an appointment with someone. Enjoy you're lunch and contact my mother about the wedding arrangements. Love you!" I said to them while putting my fork down and taking a sip of water. Leaving them with dumbfounded expressions.

------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hello dear and wonderful readers, I'm dying to finish Leanne and start writing the first arc since, this was just a test world and she got too attached to the people in her life. I was originally planning to make her killed herself during the party and blame the Fl. So, that her family and friends and Ml can ruin Fl. However, I decide not too for three reasons.

#1: She cares about the people in this world and wouldn't want to make them sad. Her family are not just characters to her anymore.

#2: I personally hated when authors decide to kill their MC so, that everyone is sad and they can't advance to the next world. I need happiness to be satisfy.

#3: Again. She might not show it but, Leanne cares a lot about her friends and she wouldn't want them to move on without her. She's doing exactly what Liam told her, enjoying herself and leaving the rest to him.  

Love,

               Lilac❤