- T h i r t y - f i v e -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

You squint your eyes to take a closer look at the male, and it was really him. Jeon Jungkook. The love of your life. But he wasn't with you. He has another girl next to him. Who is she?

You approach the couple and followed them. With only an inch away, you listen to the entire conversation they were having. "Jungkook! You meanie!!" The girl exclaimed and playfully hit Jungkook's arm as Jungkook was laughing.

You felt jealousy and anger rise up in your body. You're the only one who should touch that man. But you were also feeling sad, because you didn't do anything about it. She's hitting him right in front of you, but you didn't do a damn thing.

You were zoning out too much that you didn't realize that your so close to Jungkook and the girl. Jungkook and the girl looked at you with a confused look. You came back to your senses and realize what's happening. Your eyes widen and immediately bow. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry for disturbing you guys."

Jungkook shook his head and smile. "No, it's okay." Being a gentleman he is, he forgave you.

"I thought... You were my boyfriend but your not.. You just look like him.." You scratched the back of your neck. Does he really not remember you?

"I-I'm Y/N by the way...." You said awkwardly and didn't expect to say that.

"Oh.. Um I'm Jungkook.." Jungkook smiled. "And this is my girlfriend Angela." Your eyes widen when you heard the name..... Angela.

Jungkook's ORIGINAL girlfriend. Also the girl who sent you to protect him.

"Wait, what year is it today?" You asked.

"2016." Jungkook replied.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" You asked the girl. She glance at Jungkook for approval and he nod.

You drag the girl far away from Jungkook so the two of you can talk privately.

"So what are you going to tell me?" She asked.

"I'm.... I'm the girl you sent to save Jungkook..." You said in a low voice gaining a confused look from Angela.

"What do you mean?" She asked confusingly.

"Look.... I don't know what's happening but... I think I time travel.. I was from the year 2019. And you told me-"

"Let me stop you right there. I'm sorry but I think your crazy! Whatever the heck you are talking about, keep it to yourself, because I don't want to listen." Angela was about to leave when you suddenly grab her wrist to stop her.