Corrupted・゚*。☆

Let's grieve pt.3

Yep. I'm not done yet. You should turn now or it'll be too late. Same warning as before..only more disturbing and dark? Mention of harming methods. I advised you not to read it.

Quake:

Things had been turned quite different. Thunderstorm couldn't say more. He gave Quake his time to clear himself out. And yet he felt, disturbed. He know he should've stayed focus on protecting the town but his instinct tugged him to check on his brother. He may not be as smart as Solar, but he believed his instincts.

And he hate how ugly his instincts turn out right.

"Quake?" Thunder uttered. His eyes darting from the chunks of no more recognizeable lump of meat to the owner of mismatched red and gold orbs. "I'm not a violent person. Truly, I'm not." He smiled, as he inched toward him, his clothing liberally smeared with blood and the butcher knife in his hand didn't went unnoticed by Thunder.

Thunderstorm:

He hate himself is an understatement. Every single fibre of him, all his life and his world, he hate them. Drowning into his unclear thoughts is far much better for him instead of being haunted by memories.

"GIVE THEM BACK." He hollered as Solar caught him sticking those needles through his flesh. Solar heart ache but he throw the tranquilizers away, only to be punched hard in the face. "WHY?!"

"I'M DOING THIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD THUNDER!" Solar roared, pushing him away. Thunderstorm clutched his head as he laughed out of his desperation. "What good is there left?" He questioned to the rational man. "You don't see what I see. I remembered them vividly. Those unforgotten memories. They tortured me."

Cyclone:

Quake cursed under his breathe. He knew how much he distaste it but now is really the right moment. His right hand clutching the wound on his bleeding right arm, a futile atempt to keep the blood from pouring out.

"Quaky~ Quaky~" a sing sang voice echoed as he shuddered. His voice brought back memories of dark room and broken bones. "You said you'll help me~" he whines. Well he was, but not in this kind of way. Quake scramble to his feet, leaning his body weight against the wall as he gasped in pain.

Too bad, that the other heard it as if it was a music to his ears.

"Found 'cha~"

Blaze:

"I'm...sorry..." Ice gasped as the restrain on his mouth burn off. His bleary eyes catching contact to the owner of now crimson eyes. Blaze crouched down, pulling his head up from the ground by the hair. Half of his face scorched. His arms and legs joined the same fate and is much severe.

All he did was saying, "You have to move on." To him.

But his wrath has taken the best of him.
He knew he didn't deserve this.
He knew this is wrong.
But he felt satisfaction as how hard his heart pump the blood through his veins. And he loved that feeling.

"Blaze." Ice coughed as his nose inhaled the smoke around them, suffocating him. "Don't.. Let the... Voices.. Drive you insane" He choked out. Blaze snickered, lifted his twin's chin. "Only some of them can drive. Most of them are underage."

Ice:

"Ahh, my throat itches" Blaze sighed as walking towards the fridge. He expect to see certain things like milk, butter, an apple or two. This one though...

He wished he never did open the fridge.

"Why d-does h-her b-b-body.." Blaze trembled in shock. Mostly fear.

"Good grief. I was about thinking to spare you."

Thorn:

Cyclone just wanted to comfort him. He was scared upon witnessing his drastic change. Both physically and behavior. Too late. He's far damaged, he can't be mend.

"Shhh, shh." Thorn's voice coated with dripping sugar, patting the soft locks of his unfortunate prey. His hands skilfully using his blade, dancing lightly through his flesh. Cyclone squirmed in pain but he was clasped tight with the vines. Hell, his watch has been crushed earlier the scene.

"I know, I know it's hurts." Thorn whispered, smiling to the terrified electric blue eyes. How he love to see them tremble, tremble under him. "It hurt, it always did. But the louder you scream, the more the blood it takes."

Solar:

"Did you dye your hair white?" His question is so innocent, Solar wondered how did he able survive, untainted by this world. It irked him, annoyed. "I'll show you how."

"Nggghhhh!!! Guhh-ughhh—"

He smiled in content as the younger male twist and turn, his mouth clasped shut as his hands and feet were tied. Eyes wet as the pain aching his limbs. He could still feel the insects crawling around his trembling body, finding sweet spot to sting him.

The darkness enveloped him, as he was stucked in this mad scientist's lab. Solar huffed boredly behind the glass wall that divided them two. "He sure have high endurance."