#29- Nap

Simon's POV

'Sit'

'Fuck you!' JJ shouted.

'SIT'

Looks like we're having another compulsory group therapy session. Great. After what happened last time, Harry, Tobi, Vikk and I quickly sat down, but Josh, JJ and Ethan had apparently lost a couple of brain cells in the reset.

'Why the fuck would we do what you say?' Josh demanded, staring defiantly into the lens of the camera. There was no answer, but Josh crumpled to the floor. Shit. Why do people keep getting knocked out? I ran over, shaking him by the shoulders as Tobi grabbed a glass of water, pouring it onto Josh's face. At least we knew the drill by now. Josh stirred slowly, but when he woke up, his eyes were so dark they were almost black. They quickly faded to their normal colour, but I had noticed, and I knew. It wasn't Josh anymore.

'Joshua.' I whispered, quickly standing up and putting as much distance between us as possible. Ethan did the same; he had already seen what Joshua could do and he didn't like it. JJ was the only one who seemed unfazed- I guess he was happy to have an equally violent acquaintance to Hulk out with.

'Don't look so pleased to see me.' Joshua began, pouting at me. 'I though we were friends! You at least owe me one after my last visit.' He said, glaring at Ethan, who went red but didn't dare respond, his face still bruised from last time. Joshua stood up, painfully slowly, seemingly unbothered by his recent electrocution and the voices' instructions. The only sign that the voice bothered him was that he took a seat next to the one I had just left. I guess he was Josh's defence, and that included his defence from mysterious voices and their invisible tazers. I reluctantly sat beside him, and Ethan and JJ followed. They must have thought that if even Joshua was complying then they should too, or maybe they thought Joshua had a plan. Either way, it didn't seem like they had much choice.

'The tables display your morals. Each action you take that leans towards the good or bad side is recorded. This is what will decide your fate.'

'Figured that much out for myself, thanks.' Ethan muttered. Tobi elbowed him try and shut him up, probably earning himself another point, the kind bastard.

'You will have as long as it takes for you to create your own verdict. As soon as it becomes apparent that you refuse to change any further, whatever results displayed will be acted upon. Only once your fate has been decided will I...'

Suddenly the voice began coughing, the voice faltering as it started talking again, this time unusually high pitched before it became normal.

'Only once your fate has been decided will I reveal myself'

With that, the speaker cut off, leaving us alone with our thoughts.

'What the fuck do we do now?' Tobi asked as he stared blankly at our tables.

'I don't know about you,' began JJ, 'but I'm going to go take a nap.'