The invisible Hawk

Hawk looked around the courtyard of Sterlingshire Castle, and admired the warriors who trained with strength and power, it seemed Michael had done an outstanding job with them, the Fay thought to himself, as his eyes roamed across the square where the beautiful ladies of the court sat, giggling and batting their eyelashes at the warriors to get their attention. Hawks erection throbbed painfully when his eyes fell on their bosoms, and he caressed his shaft, as his eyes searched for the one that he would prey on.

In his invisible form, the Fay had the upper hand, as he walked around, and released his sexual scent on the unsuspecting ladies. Immediately their nipples harden, and they looked around uncomfortable, not sure what just happened to them, as the wetness in their panties had their heartbeats beating wildly against their chests.

The Fay warrior smiled, and stroked his shaft, closing his eyes to enjoy the sweet moment. When he opened them again, his eyes fell on a petite innocent looking woman, and he rubbed his erection against her back, as she sat and chatted with her friends. The unsuspecting young female, stiffened her back, and turned around to see who was there, but found to her dismay that there was no one behind her, leaving her thinking that it was her imagination, but when she felt it again, and heat exploded in her groin area, she stifled back a moan of pleasure, and felt her private domain quiver with lust.

Hawk moved on to his next victim, who's breasts were much fuller, and he leaned over and placed a kiss on them, and the pretty red head gasped as she felt the Fay's magnetism spread throughout her body until she could not stand the heat anymore and jumped up, and walked away, claiming that she had a headache.

The Fay was having the time of his life. Going from one female to another, spraying his scent, all over them, and stood by, and watched them tremble with desire. He decided to take it one step further, and he slipped his huge hand inside a beautiful green eyed woman's gown and caress her nipple. He breathed down her cleavage, and the green eyed woman fluttered her eye lashes, and panted not sure what was happening to her, and she thought it was the soft wind that she was feeling.

From the other side of the courtyard Nessa stood with her mouth agape. She could not believe her eyes, as she watched the Fay warrior walk around, and victimize the ladies of the court. She knew they can't see him, he was using his magic, and skills on her unsuspecting friends. The gull of him, she thought, as she shook with anger, and when the handsome golden boy, walked behind Lanie and was about to bend over her cleavage, Nessa marched over to the Fay, and slipped between him and her sister to protect her from the Fay's advances, and said quickly, "Lanie I think mother is asking for you, and you mustn't keep her waiting."

"Oh dear, yes you're right, I wouldn't want her to get angry with me again. " she said as she lifted herself off her seat, and walked towards the castle.

The Fay froze, and looked at the beautiful lady in front of him. He narrowed his eyes and walked around her, did she see him? He wondered. And he stepped back and watched her more carefully.

Nessa knew the golden Fay was watching her from behind, and she held her breath, not wanting to grab his attentions, because she has heard stories about Fay's that did not sit well with her. She could not help that she had the gift of seeing fairies. This secret was among the many she has kept from her family. Telling no one, because she feared her family would send her off to the future just to protect her from the fairies, because her grandma once told her that the Fay's don't want to be seen, and they abduct humans that have the special gift, and torture them until they die.

Sweat broke out on her forehead, and she did not know what to do. she walked carefully back to the castle knowing that the Fay could not come inside because it was protected with powerful magic that warded off fairies, and other intruders of the world.

The Fay watched her walk to the castle and followed her, there was something about her that separated her from all the rest of the humans.

When she reached the castle doors, she tried really hard to just walk inside with out turning around, but try as she might, the pull was just too much for her to ignore, and she turned around, and glanced quickly at the Fay that was walking slowly towards her. Fear struck in her heart, and she hurried into the castle where she felt safe.

Hawk tried to slow his beating heart that had slammed against his chest the moment the beautiful human turned around, before she entered the castle. He stood frozen staring at the door, not understanding what just happened to him. He had never seen a more beautiful woman than her, in his entire existence! Not even in Fay land does such beauty exist, he thought, as he tried to catch his breath.

The giant Fay lost all interest in the ladies of the court and images of the woman with the violet eyes consumed him. He felt the magic around the castle that warded him off form entering, and he fell against the stone wall of the castle and waited all day, thinking mayhap the beauty will come back outside, but hours and hours later as darkness fell and everyone left the courtard, Hawk did not see violet eyes come out again.

Greatly disappointed, the Fay could not leave the the grounds of the castle until he glimpsed the beautiful lady one more time. He had an idea, and thought mayhap he should put it into action. Zapping himself up on the window ledge of the second floor, he walked around the whole castle until he found the chambers which she slept in.

Nessa had just placed her gown nicely on the chair, and walked over to her dresser and picked up the hair brush, and started to brush her thick raven hair. Her mother always told her to count one hundred strokes, if she wanted her hair to shine. When she was done, she walked over to the bed and climbed in it, wanting to rest her body, because she felt exhausted.

Thoughts of the Fay troubled her. Why was he here? What did he want, and why did he stare at her? She thought, hoping that he did not notice that she could see him. Taking a deep inhalation of breath, Nessa turned her body in a comfortable position and closed her eyes. Images of the handsome Fay played in her mind, like a symphony. The Fay warrior was the most handsomest male she had ever seen in her life, she thought, too bad he was a fairy!

Hawk finally came to the window where he found his beauty. The flame of the candle that was in her room was about to burn out, and he quickly zapped himself inside her room, and walked over to her bed. His heart pounded wildly against his muscled chest. For the first time in his thousand years of life, a woman had power over him. He wanted her like he never wanted another, and he must have her, he thought with desperation.

Thank you for all your votes and comments. They mean the world to me. Xoxxoxoxxo