Chapter 23.

In Media- August Pool Area

"August you play too much!" Becca said splashing water in August face. She tried to swim away but August grabbed her waist pulling her back.

"Where do you think you are goin?" he said pushing her against the farthest wall from the girls.

"I want to get out of the water boy!" she said trying to get out of his grip, but that just made him grip her hips tighter.

"You sure you want to get out?" August dipping a little lower in the water wrapping her legs around him.

"What did I say about flirting with me?" Becca said in a nervous tone looking August in the eyes.

"I don't see you unwrapping your legs from around me?" August said grinning. He pressed himself against her so there was no space in between them. Becca could feel his dick through his short pressed against her.

He leaned in to whisper in her ear. " You know the only obstacle was Trey. That's why you're not fighting me right now." August grinned, dropping her legs and slowly backing away.

Becca just looked at him. She was totally hot and bothered. She thanked God her sister and friends were there before anything happened. All she could do was turn and climb out on the ladder. August kept a grin on his face as he watched Becca walk over to the girls. He got out soon after and went over to the cabana with them. As he walked over, all the girls were watching. Their mouths were open because you could see August's dick imprint.

Becca looked at them watching August walkover. She shook her head and laughed " Damn close your mouths!"

"Sweet mother of Jesus!" London said fanning herself clutching her cross.

"Damn, you were able to walk after having THAT in you?" Vanessa said.

"Hush hush he almost here, act normal." Riley said sipping her water.

August walked over and grabbed a towel from the little cabana towel shelf. "Did I interrupt y'alls girl talk or something?" he said drying off. He looked down as he dried seeing that his big member looked very ...noticeable. He laughed to himself realizing that they probably noticed too.

"Nah nah you didn't interrupt anything. I was telling Becca that we needed to go." London said gathering her stuff talking fast. Very rare does London ever get flusterred

"Oh okay. I'm about to hop in the shower. I'll see y'all later," August said walking away with the towel wrapped around his waist. He smiled to himself because he could feel all the girls eyes on him.

"Damn yo! It don't make no damn sense for one man to be that damn fine and then to be packin all that in them shorts." London said. Then she looked at her sister "And it's clear that all he wants is you Rebecca. So give that man what he wants before I do damn it!"

"Umm you do realize I just found out I was cheated on and the man that I loved is about to be a father like not even twelve hours ago." Becca said drying off her hair "I can't handle being with anyone right now girl."

"Well you better get over it soon," London said adjusting her purse. "Good men don't stay on the market too long. Don't let some other bitch snatch him up."

"Girl bye! If August found someone else, then thats who he supposes to be with. I can't worry about that right now. I need to get my shit together," Becca said grabbing the rest of the stuff to take inside.

"I agree with Becca, she needs to focus on herself and not a man, especially her boss" Riley said.

"Blah blah who cares if thats her boss anymore. They clearly are close friends now, they have fucked already, his kid loves her and clearly they like each other even if Becca wants to deny it to the grave. So what the hell is the issue, what is stopping this shit from happening?" London said.

Nobody had an answer.

"Thats what I thought," She said, "let's go, Im hungry."

"You a trip London" Becca laughed, "thank you for visiting and cheering me up."

"You're welcome! Ill call you later." London said walking towards the front door.

"Call us if you need anything," Danielle said.

They gave their hugs and kisses and left. She closed the door smiling, turning around to see August walking down the steps with a pair new shorts on but still shirtless.

"You can stop flexin' everybody left already," Becca said, with a smile. "Don't nobody want you anyway!" she lied through her teeth.

August laughed, "Yea, nobody but chu!" He made his way into the kitchen to straighten up a bit.

"Boy bye!" Becca exclaimed, as she went up the stairs to check on Kimberly. She watched her little angel sleep and felt good knowing that, while Trey fucked up any future plans they had of having kids together, she could continue to love Kimberly as if she were her own, during their time together. She smiled closing Kimberly's door. As she turned to go to her room, August reached the too step. 

They locked eyes as he smiled, opening his arms for a hug. She gave in and leaned into his embrace. "You sure you okay?" he asked into her hair.

Her face buried into his chest, she sighed, "Yea I mean for now. But I don't know what emotions tomorrow will bring, or the next day, or the next day," she laughed. "I'm just takin' it day by day."

"Trust, a nigga know exactly what you mean," he pulled her tighter thinking about Sabrina, "It's hard losing someone you love." He knew she was torn up inside and wanted nothing more than to take her pain away. "Ay you trynna do somethin' fun tomorrow?" he asked as his hands lowered to her waist as he pulled apart a bit.

She looked up at him little confused, "Haha yea I guess, what do you have in mind?"

"Ion know yet but you gon' like it!" He laughed and looked her in her eyes, "Go get some sleep tho, Ma." He leaned in closer and she closed her eyes and subtly parted her lips as he placed a sweet, soft kiss on her forehead. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him really confused and a little embarrassed that she assumed he was going to kiss her lips. "Sweet dreams," he smiled, they pulled apart, and he headed to his room.

She walked to her room smiling. Even though she was still a little sad over Trey, she is glad she had August there.

______________

-Lys💜

Edited 8/2019