|6| Siblings and smirks

SMIRK
/sməːk/
verb
smile in an irritatingly smug, conceited, or silly way.

By the time the lunch bell rang I had numerous ideas flooding in my brain, along with all the my fear of getting caught what would I do then if this blew up in my face. No one had even bothered looking at me well I spent most of the time with my head down, buried deep into my hoddie. I couldn't keep the smirk off my face while I looked at Brooke flaunting her hair in total oblivion, if only she knew what was coming her way.

After the horrid lesson about simultaneous equations I ran to the cafeteria and I grabbed a salad and an apple, water and a bran muffin I hurried over to where Jazz was seated.

"Oh you are so gonna be blown away wait till you hear what I have thought about."

"Let me stop you right there, I have thought about this and if we gonna make this work we need ground rules like for instance no committing felonies, no cyber bullying, nothing too big because we don't know what could happen and we don't want us being blamed for it by the school administration so keeping it light and simple but still making sure they get a taste of their own medicine."

"Well there goes all my ideas, I basically brought this muffin here for nothing I was going to celebrate with it." I pouted.

"Celebrate what we haven't even done anything yet." She questioned.

"Exactly I thought we would have a plan by now."

"Who says we don't." She smirked.

"What did you have in mind."

"Well in every kingdom there is a queen and in this case it's Brooke and she is nothing with those two dumbasses, Olivia and Gwynn but we can't separate them cause they are never apart. But then each queen needs a king and we are in luck because our king is as dumb as they come."

"Where are you going with this."

"Well Cameron Carter and Brooke Bailey are good alone but they are the ultimate thing together."

"So if we separate them....."

"It's easier to target each of them apart." I finished off her sentence.

"That means there will be a hole in the circle and each and every popular would be easy to take down one by one. But by breaking up those two we have to make sure it's bad like really bad so that all communication ties are broken between the girls and the guys and then we start from there."

"You are a freakin genius." I jumped over to her seat and hugged so hard she couldn't breathe.

"Tell me something I don't know." She struggled to say.

After we discussed the rest of our plan how we would ask people to help us and I of course enjoyed my muffin the bell rang and we went for debate. After a nice session of the debate team arguing about How modern day feminism is detrimental to society at large and let me just say Jazz literally killed it.

"As the soon-to-be debate team captain I have to finish off a few things, you go ahead and pack up the rest of your stuff, and this time don't you dare leave me." She glared at me.

"It was a one time thing and don't worry I wouldn't leave even if you wanted me to." With a smile plastered on my face I turned and I headed for my locker.

Just what I didn't want Brooke Bailey was standing a few feet away from my locker with her minions talking about who knows what. I had successfully avoided her throughout the day and I wanted to keep it that way. I ducked my head down while I hurriedly tried to cover my face with my stupid hoodie which seemed to be stuck on something at the same time I quickened my pace.