Ch4_"The man next door"

" How come I never actually talked to this man, was he a psycho"....

Diana perspective....

"Diana dear, me and your father are meeting with the pastor for dinner, want to come? " My mother asked me.

I was laying down on my bed reading a book.

My mind has been crazy since the night I met Elvis, its like god sent him to me, but can't be because he's a rock star, he sins everyday, he's been with plenty of women and I'm not gonna get my heart broken to some star thats really attractive.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by my father.

"Are you coming with us, or you gonna stay here and read all day? " He asked riding his tie.

"Yes uhm, I'll stay here have fun" I said smiling.

He kissed my forehead and left with my mom.

I'm so bored, I guess I can sit on the roof and write more poems.

I want to go to school to become a professional writer.

Opening my window I claimed out to the roof and sat down, settling down I smelled smoke.

Like smoking, I scrunched my face and looked around.

It was the guy that stayed next door,  Johnny Sanders, I heard he owned companies around the Nashville area.

He's pretty quite, he always stays to himself.

To me he's just him to others he's weird and scary.

"Did I disturb you miss? " I heard a voice say. Looking up to meet his eyes, i notice he was looking at me.

"Pardon me? " I said.

"Did I disturb you, if  I did I'm sorry" He said.

I shook my head.

"No, it's just I'm not use to people smoking" I admitted.

His lips twitched into a small smile, he put out his cigarette and gave me one last look before turning around.

"You really shouldn't be up there, it's not safe. I would hate to see a pretty girl get hurt just saying" He commented and closed his window before I could say anything.

i don't know why but i feel so curious , without thinking i slowly but carefully made my way to his window.

"Hey!!!" i shouted.

no response...

"Hey Mr.Unknown come out here!!" i shouted again.

suddenly the window opened and he looked amused but also annoyed as he tilted his head to the side.

"Yes Miss.Loudly how may i help you" he said.

Rude i am not a loud mouth its just i like attention when needed.

"Hi i'm Diana winters, we didn't properly introduce ourselves" i said looking at him.

he stayed silent for a while, then a low chuckle left his lips.

"well im johnny sanders, I have to get back to work" He said.

I blushed.

"Oh sorry, just curious" I smiled.

He stared at me, then his eyes moved to my lips. He licked his lips and shook his head.

"Talk later... Or never" He smirked and closed his window.

Wow rude much.

A hole

I groaned and climbed back inside.

What's his problem.

Late update sorry.

Enjoy.

Like ❤
Comment 💬
Share 👭
Vote ⭐

👉Til then Presley's 👈