Chapter 68

Billies POV

"I can't believe we're leaving already." Josie pouted as she shoved a shirt into her suitcase.

"Bro, I don't want to leave." I sighed as I fell back onto the bed, finally finished with my packing.

"Me either," she frowned, "can't we just stay here forever?"

"I wish babe."

"Me too." She said as she laid next to me on the bed with her lip pouted.

"Are you done packing?" I asked.

She nodded adorably, making me smile.

I placed a quick kiss on her nose before saying, "ready to grab lunch before heading to the airport?"

"Yep." She said as she stood up.

I took her hand in mine as we exited our hotel and lead the way to the restaurant.

-

I let out a chuckle as I sat on my phone while we waited for our plane to take off.

"What's so funny?" She asked nosily.

"You."

She gave me a confused look as she peaked at my screen that displayed her Instagram post.

Via Instagram

Liked by wherearetheavocados, camila, finneas and 70,825 othersitsjosiebitch giRls wHo arE QuIrkY >>>>View all 21,729 commentsilyjosie we stan 😂belltwins Get yo quirky ass home!itsjosiebitch @belltwins but i wanna stay here forever ): wherearethe...

itsjosiebitch giRls wHo arE QuIrkY >>>>
View all 21,729 comments
ilyjosie we stan 😂
belltwins Get yo quirky ass home!
itsjosiebitch @belltwins but i wanna stay here forever ):
wherearetheavocados liked @itsjosiebitch comment!

"Oh." She giggled.

One of the things I love about Josie is how she's unapologetically herself all the time. She never tries to be someone she's not. I think that's one of the things that really drew me to her in the first place. I know this is corny as hell, but she really isn't like most girls. She is always her goofy self and I adore her for it.

Josie took out head phones and untangled them before plugging them into her phone and offering me one. I grinned as I took the single ear bud from her hand and placed it in my ear as a soothing tune played. This tends to be our 'thing' on airplanes.

I leaned back in my chair and prepared for takeoff, ready to get some rest. I felt Josies fingers entangle between mine, causing me to look at her with a smile growing on my lips.