paralyzed.

i have no idea what this is and i don't really like it but whatever pls don't fight me. also 31k VIEWS LIKE WHAT THIS IS CRAZY SKSJSJS I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I APPRECIATE EVERYONE OF YOU.

- kami 🌻

"sean, i need help." kaycee cried, her hands falling to her sides as she watched her best friend burst through the door. "i want to go to your class."

"kaycee, you know i love you, but are you sure you'll be okay?" sean asked, raising his eyebrows.

"sean, it's not like i'm going to dance. i just want you watch you teach." she smiled, as sean lifted the sheets, lying beside her.

"if you feel up to it then of course!" he beamed, before lifting her into her wheelchair. "then i guess we better get going!"

-

sean carried kaycee out of the car, her hands folding around his neck as she waved at some of her fans that watched from their cars.

"kayc, if for any reason you feel uncomfortable, you let me know and i'll take you home. you don't have to be here if you don't want to."

"i want to, i want to be here for you." she smiled before pressing her lips against his.

"alright, let's go." she smiled before pushing the door open, placing her in the wheelchair as he went to start the class.

-

kaycee watched the lights lit his face, the rhythm pulsating through his veins as he flew across the dance floor.  the emotion spilling through every movement he executes.

her eyes began to sting, watching as he fell down to his knees, his eyes holding so much pain as he met hers.

once the first tear broke free the rest followed in an unbroken stream.

"but if only you could see yourself in my eyes you'd see you shine, you shine."

at the end of the class, sean had picked kaycee up from her wheelchair, her head falling into his chest as he carried her to the car.

" i saw you crying during my performance, are you okay?" sean asked, as he began driving her home.

"yeah, the choreography was just so emotional and beautiful, i couldn't help but shed a few tears."

"thank you... it was about you." he hummed, turning to look at her.

"ever since your accident you've felt less, like you didn't deserve to be here. you see weakness when you look in the mirror, but i see a strong, beautiful woman that has gone through a lot, but still fights everyday. and im glad i get to call her my girfriend."

he smiled, leaning over to place a kiss against her cheek. "if only you could see yourself in my eyes, kaycee rice."

-

they arrived to the empty rice's house, her family away for the weekend.

sean had his arms wrapped around her petite figure, as he turned towards to stairs to take her to her bedroom. "actually, just leave me down here. i'm going to sleep downstairs." she urged, before he set her down on the couch.

"alright, rice. if you ever need anything you know to call me." he smiled as he placed a kiss against her lips. "goodnight, kayc."

"goodnight, sean."

-

ever since her accident, sean hasn't danced with anyone else. he would feel guilty dancing with someone that isn't her, knowing that she's incapable of any movement with her legs.