Part 42

Chapter 42

"I know Kai and you are close friends but I won't go easy on you not even for him." Tala said as he looked at her. "Well, that's good because if you go easy it will disappoint him and me as well." Arvi smiled at him to which he smiled back, The next moment Wolborg attacked Fawks making it go off balance for a moment, "Not bad!" Arvi smirked as Fawkes took on the attacks and dodged some, "Wolborg..." Tala called for his bit beast as he knew that his attacks weren't affecting Fawks. "It's a SNOW fox." Arvi whispered, more to herself. "Yes it is, did you missed that?" Tala smirked, Arvi smiled as she took a deep breath in as the temperature around them started falling bit by bit.

"Wolborg ice arrows." Tala jumped as he could somewhat sense Fawkes being slowed down a bit, but they didn't hit it as the blade swayed through them dodging them swiftly,"Now you are just underestimating me." Arvi said her breathing now paced up a little. "We are just warming up, you cannot just keep on running all the time." Tala chucked as the dish started getting colder and colder until the snow was visible on it.

"Wolborg, take it to the next level." He said his eyes now focused on Fawks as the ice around it started rising surrounding the blade as it restricted its swift moment. "You won't win, if you don't ask Fawks to come out, are you willing to throw the match away like this? Kai won't really like that, you know." Tala said as he looked at Arvi, her face drained of the color, her nose now clearly bleeding.

"What are you doing ???" Tala frowned as she seemed to be lost in thought, she looked back at her team stand where Ray and Kai stood horrified as it looked like the end of their hopes and championship for them, she laughed as she wiped her nose and looked back at Tala. "I am sorry, I just got sidetracked for a bit." she whispered as her eyes went from brown to green. "Looks like it's the time." She said when the ice around her blade broke and the blade came out again in the dish spinning faster than ever and Fawks came out of it looking Majestic, it screeched out loud as Arvi tried to stop his nose bleed.

"The snowstorm now." Tala yelled and next moment the snowstorm rose to approach Fawks, the fire tornado crashed with it making the snow melt instantly. " attack him with your full power" Tala yelled, making Wolborg go translucent and next moment it ran through Fawks, in that particular moment Arvi felt the sharp pain in her chest making her grab the pillar nearby to keep her balance, she looked at Fawks blinking twice. "Don't you dare to take that for me, stop hesitating! we need to win this." She whispered Fawks rose in flames and its eyes glimmered as the Phoenix grabbed hold of the Fox completely submerging both of them into the flames that rose high going from red to blue.

"And I think we have a winner." the Aj announced as Tala's blade was thrown away from the dish injuring Tala too, " shit!!" Arvi said as she walked as fast as she could to pick Tala up. " are.. ar..are you alright ?" she said as she picked him up. " yeah I am, but hey you are..." Tala was still in a daze after the powerful attack of Fawks. "You are bleeding, are you ok?" He said as he tried to hold her now. " oh, don't worry about me. I am as good as new." Arvi chuckled, ignoring the pain and the whole stadium completely.

"I think we don't have hard feelings between us right?" she looked at him hopefully. " well being honest I want to hate you so much, but It kind of looks impossible to do." Tala replied as he looked at Kai, his team and then Arvi who gave him a warm smile. " are you sure you are fine, you don't look fine to me." Tala asked her worried as he held her hand making her stand properly. " yeah I am, I think I just need a hug." she said as she wrapped him in a hug.