Secrets.

Zelda rest her head on Link's shoulder and snuggled into his arm as they walked along. It had taken Link ages to convince Zelda to leave her work for an hour or two, but once they were out of the castle, she didn't complain.

Link had taken the initiative to pry Zelda from her work. She was tasked with the difficult job of writing new and improved laws. Many would think that would be easy, many even fun. That is the complete opposite. With new laws, she had to make sure her wording was write, even the slightest variation of words could cause everything to collapse.

Link had taken her to the meadow they had gone before a hundred years ago. Hopefully this time she wouldn't try to force a frog down his throat! Epona grazed the grass behind them as they walked through the flowers.

Zelda sighed as she nuzzled into him. They had barely no time to be together when back at the castle, what with whole chunks of the infrastructure missing and the rest, swarming with Sheikah. Zelda and Link had work that had to be done meaning they were usually split up. Their hours were long that by the time their duties were finished, they just fell asleep as soon as they hit the pillows.

Today, Purah, Paya and Robbie were due to start the reconstruction of the castle, starting with their room. Thank the Goddesses that they kept it a secret. Eventually they wanted the people to know about them, to be able to be themselves in public but they would have to start slowly.

"You did really well in the swordfighting competition, I'm proud..." Zelda stopped walking and turned to Link, hugging him tight.

"Yeah... The guy that came second gave me this... But I don't know what it means...?" Link took out the parchment scroll and handing it to Zelda.

"We are returning..." She read the three words with furrowed brows, "Who? What?" She looked up to Link who looks equally as confused.

"Goddess knows!" Link sighed, stuffing the parchment back into his pouch.

By the time they made their way back to Epona, the sun was low in the sky, highlighting the land in a mixture of pinks, oranges and yellows. Link knew that Zelda didn't need help to get on the saddle but it was just a small habit they had developed.

Link took her waist and lifted her up. He then got on behind her and snaked an arm round her stomach, pulling her close to him. He knew that there was no danger of her falling but again, it was a habit of theirs. Zelda rested back into him as they headed to the castle.

***

Zelda giggled again as Link ran his hand through her golden hair. She snaked an arm round his chest and the other went into his hair. Finally, some alone time...

Link set his hand over her curves, resting on her but. She subconsciously wrapped her leg around him and pulled him closer. Link never let their lips part as he pulled her even closer.

Suddenly, the door burst open and the Champions came flooding in!

The two pulled apart from their kiss and glared at the intruders. Paya gasped and hid her red face in her hands. Riju blushed and let her jaw drop. Teba crossed his wings in annoyance. Yunobo scratched his head with a dumbfounded look while Sidon smacked a hand over his mouth in shock.

Zelda and Link untangled themselves from each other and got up, straightening up their clothes before looking up at the others. Zelda coughed authoritatively so to bring the Champions back to their senses.

"What is it?" She snapped at them.

They obviously had something important to say by the way they had so rudely barged into her room. Link had to stop himself from pushing the Champions out the room in his irrigation. Why was it so hard to get a moment alone with Zelda?

"Sorry..." Sidon finally recovered and shook his head to get back to the task at hand, "some girl has arrived at the gate, she claims to know you two..." He pointed from Link to Zelda.

The two looked at each other. That was very vague. Both her and Link had lived many lives and had met many people in this one. Who could this girl be?

***

The Champions went through the corridors and ignored the Sheikah builders that were busy restoring the castle infrastructure. When they made it to the gate, they got their first glimpse of the girl before the gates opened.

"Lana?" Zelda gasped.

Zelda's memory was somewhat fuzzy when it came to remembering her past lives but occasionally she could see snipets of the past. The young sorceress could not be mistaken for any one else.

Her hair was a bright royal blue that was strung up in a high ponytail. Her clothes were quite strange for a Hylian, her stomach nearly bare with only a blue crop top. Her mini skirt was layered with a mixture of blues and laden with different jewels.

Lana jumped up excitedly and snapped her fingers, producing a spark of colours

Lana jumped up excitedly and snapped her fingers, producing a spark of colours. Link and Zelda started to laugh with her, happy to see a familiar friendly face.

That evening, Zelda and Link told Lana all that had happened before and after the Calamity. Zelda told her all her plans for her council and her ideals for the future. It was nice to have some old friends back. The Champions were fast becoming her main group of friends.