𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐃 ✔︎

꧁ 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐃 ꧂

I watched as my brother and his friend played stupid ass video games

"Aye, y/n you don't wanna try? " my brother asked offering the controller to the game.

"Nope," I said on my phone.

"I can help you " Trippie was his name, he was my brother's best friend.

"Yeah I'm good," I responded walking up the stairs.

Trippie has always had a crush on me since we were little. My brother hates it but has managed to stay best friends with him even though some of the shit he says to me is not the best to say around my brother.

I was upstairs on the phone with my best friend Isabella, talking about some random shit when she brought up Trippie.

"So is Trippie there? " she asked, I rolled my eyes as I applied some lip gloss. She always had to bring his ass up no matter what.

"Yeah, when is he not. " I said, she instantly started laughing.

"Can we just change the topic? " I asked annoyed of all the talk about him.

"Why? Because you won't admit that you have always had a crush on him since 6th grade. " I almost dropped my motherfucking makeup brush when she said that.

"What the fuck are you on Isabella? I would never like him he's just another guy who fucks around with a girl then he leaves. " I mumbled, I was so aggravated by all this.

"He's been with Mariah though. " Isabella said, I laughed when she mentioned Trippie and Mariah. They are not even close to a relationship not even one bit.

"They just fuck around that's it. " I explained, she then started laughing. I didn't know why but it irritating me.

"You're jealous as fuck! " she said still laughing through the phone.

"How? I'm just stating facts here. " I said raising my eyebrows. It was true though he only used her he never gave a fuck about a girl's feelings just like he doesn't care about Mariah's.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that. " I got annoyed by her so I hung up. She was saying things that were not true and for some reason that made me mad. Maybe I did kind of liked Trippie...

Hey guys! I feel like I haven't posted in a phat minute but I'm back now since school ended :) so imma post now and Imma make a part 2 to this - Haley 🥴