Chapter 3

Isabella's POV

"Ugh, Watch where you're walking you noddle"

"I'm so sorry" I said picking up the cup off the floor as soon as I looked up it felt like someone stabbed my heart, finally are eyes meet.

"R-Ricky?" I stuttered trying to hold back the hurtful tears.

"Hey, there Isabella" He said eyeing me head to toe then back at me.

"How are you and-" I was cut off by Sarah's squeaky voice in the back round "Baby?! Are we still going to-"

"Oh? Hey there Cousin, How's your life going?"

"I-I've been fine and y-you two?" I stuttered I don't know how long I could stand here a talk with them before I burst out with anger and tears.

"You're lying honey"

"N-No I-I'm not"

"Yes you are. You start to stutter when you lie, Come on I've known you from inside out silly we used to be super close when we were younger remember?''

"Well things change and sometimes the people most close to you" I snapped

"Ouch. Hurtful much? Anyway Oh sweetie did you tell her the news?"

"What news?''

"We're in engaged" She squealed showing me the big rock on her left hand, it felt like my whole world had turn into darkness. My body started getting light like a feather. Thank goodness Nick came right on time to rescue me "Come on, Bella. Let's go home" He said putting one of my arms over his shoulder as Ricky and Sarah watch us leave, we started walking closer towards the door away from those two when Ricky had to say something to piss off Nick "Take care of her man, watch out though she's one crazy bitch" He yelled turning his back towards us as Nick stopped in his tracks and lean me against the wall I watch as he made his way towards Ricky clenching his fists tight enough they could bleed. Nick tapped on Ricky's shoulder as soon as Ricky turned around he was greeted by Nick's fist, Ricky fell down on the floor as Sarah tried to help him up oh he's going to get a really dark black eye this time. Nick hosed me up and carried me in bridal style all the way back to my condo where he tucked me into bed and the sleep took over.

I woke up to Nick and Jen's stupid loud arguments in the living room. I forced myself up and did my morning business.

"Good morning" I said heading into the kitchen for some orange juice.

"Hi Yah" Jen replied

"Sup" Nick said stuffing a whole pancake into his mouth like a pig.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well yesterday"

"It's fine Jen. I'm over it" I lied

"Yea she's fine just relax sis, I took care of that son of a bitch" Nick said sounding so proud of himself, He sent me a little wink and I flicked him off.

"I wish I was there to see his face when you punched him. Ugh. I'm always missing on the good stuff"

"Hey guys we should go to Publix where out of some food, well a lot of food and snacks for me to eat" Nick said opening and closing all the cabinets and refrigerator. Me and Jen gave each other a look then we both looked a Nick who is still looking for more food to eat.

"I guess we could go" I said

"Yea. Alright it's been settled, everyone get ready we're off to Publix" Jen said as we separated to our rooms to get ready. I wore my tight grey yoga pants, hot pink Victoria secret hoodie, my hot pink Nike runners and my hair in a tight ponytail. Jen wore her white t-shirt, dark black tights and her high top white converse with a red and black plaid shirt wrapped around her waist while Nick decided to also dress with a normal white tight v-neck, blue ripped jeans and boots with his favorite leather jacket.

"Alright let go, we'll take my car" I said grabbing my keys on the kitchen counter.

We reached Publix walking inside we each grabbed a cart "Here while I was in the car I wrote down what we needed. Nick you get to get the snacks this time get what everyone likes not just you" Jen said handing him the note paper with groceries names.

"Ok mom" Nick joked walking away before he saw Jen flick him off.

"Ok now. We are getting the rest of the groceries" she said walking away as I followed behind her.

After walking through two aisles "This is taking forever, here take this meet me here when you find the rest" Jen said as I skipped away happily that she finally let me leave her side I was getting sick and tired of her making me choose which brand is better or more prettier but finally I'm free. I looked at the list :

Eggs

Ice cream- Napoleon(bucket)

Milk

Orange juice

Walking down the aisle foes the last item the ice cream I opened the freezer grabbing the last Napoleon when a big man hand touch the ice cream the same time as I did, looking up I wish someone can come and shoot me now.

"Well, hello again" he said sarcastically

"Hello again, to you to Fucktard" oh this day just couldn't get any worse.

________________________________________________