・゚。☆Let's End This・゚。☆

Let's Grieve_End.

Quake:

He jolt up, as he clenched a fistful of his hair at the impact of head splitting throb. He panted, catching his irregular pattern of breathe as cold sweat trickle down. What was that? What happen? He spun his head sharply to your sleeping figure.

Trembling hands woke you up. Quake is hugging you tight to his chest. His face nestled in your hair. "Q-Quake?" You slurred, worried of his sudden demeanor. Quake show no sign of letting you go so you wrapped your hands around him as he relaxed his tensed muscles. "I'm here. I'm with you."

Thunderstorm:

Thunder gasped as he clenched the bed under him. He felt like his soul were just been pulled out from his body and darted back right into him. Heart still hammering as he turn to look at you. Wondering how peaceful she can sleep, ignoring him as he make an attempt to shake her awake.

But it was good for her to sleep as she won't see his vulnerable side. Thunder pull her into his embrace as their forehead touch each others. "I won't let them happen. I'll protect you."

Cyclone:

You were staying up late, doing one of your last minute work when a groan disturbed your focus. You turn to check on Cyclone as he was squirming under the covers, voice muffled. "Cy, Cy.. Wake up." You shook his leg and he surprised you with a sudden jolt. Wide electric blue eyes staring back at you and before you knew it, tears escaped from them.

"C-Cyclone?!" You were shooked. If anything, you never see him to look so...afraid. You pulled him into a hug as he nestled his face to the crook of your neck. "Don't leave me.." He sniffed. Strong arms hugging your waist. "I won't. Never."

Blaze:

A soft cry woken you up in surprise in the middle of the night. You remembered you don't have a kid yet so the chill run to your spine as you turn your body to check on the other occupant on the bed. Your heart clenched seeing him holding back his sobs as he hugging his legs close to his chest. "Blazy, are you alright?" You asked patting his back.

He tackled you into a hug as he whimpered. You hold him tight, patting his head. "It was just a dream. Relax Blaze." You muttered as he chocking between sobs. "I-it not just... Y-you.. Y-you.." He faltered. You hold his face softly, tilting them up. "Hey, look at me. Breathe."

Ice:

You felt something wet in between your fingers. Blinking your eyes open, you were eye in eye with a pair broken gaze of ocean blue. Tears streaked his face as he held your hand to his cheek. "I-Ice?" You gasped in shock at his state. He kept quiet, only squeazing your hand tighther in his. You cupped his face, wiping off the tears with the thumb.

"I miss you." He mumbled, eyes half lid open. You smiled sadly hearing this. "I'm beside you, all the time." You whispered, bringing yourself closer as he hold you tightly against him. "You're warm." He sighed resting his head on your shoulder as you combed his hair soothingly.

Thorn:

The first he did when he awake covered with sweat and heavy breaths is to look up on his arms. No scratches, no marks, no scars. A sigh of relief escaped him as he covered his face with his palms. Thorn lie back down to his side, facing his wife sleeping face. He blinks back tears as he caressed your face.

You stir up, awake. "S-sorry." Thorn mumble, not to disturb you sleep. You rub your eyes. "It's alright. Something wrong?" You asked him. He shook his head, biting his lower lip slightly. "I...please hug me." He whispered. Your heart pang hearing that from him. You hold him close as he silently inhale your scent. "I love you."

Solar:

"Please groan if you're awake." You groan as a response to your husband plea. Eyes stubbornly shut and mind annoyed that he wake you up again in the middle of the night. But then you felt his arms around you. You look up to him finally flutter your eyes open. "You're trembling. Are you cold?" You asked, peering to his face as the darkness didn't help improve your vision. Solar shook his head, lips quivered. "I-I'm fine."

"You're not fine." You reached your hand to his face and felt the dampness on his skin. He let out the shaky breathe he's holding. "D-don't pull away..not yet." He muttered and you hugged him tighter, making him feel at the most safe to be by you

EVERYTHING IS A NIGHTMARE MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!