Prolouge

//A/N//:
This first part is a back story and summary of the events leading up to the book's 'present time'. It is an important section of information that you should know before continuing to read! (2014 Jimin was wild, is this even that far out of the realm of possibility? lol)

 It is an important section of information that you should know before continuing to read!  (2014 Jimin was wild, is this even that far out of the realm of possibility? lol)

⚠️️MILD SMUT WARNING⚠️

June 2014

For as long as you could recall, your father had always taken his job a little too seriously.

That's how your story here really began.

You had lived in relative modesty your whole life up until your father's company offered him a too-good-to-be-true promotion.

What's the catch?

Packing up and moving to a whole new country.

That's how you ended up attending Branksome Hall, an extremely prestigious (not to mention expensive) international boarding school for girls in the heart of Seoul, South Korea.

You never got the feeling like you fit in anywhere you went and attending a school for the children of the mega rich and famous was no exception. However, this time you were  lucky enough to have a roommate that ended up doubling as a best friend.

Even though she was a little bratty and entitled, (something that you liked to call her out on) she was still the sweetest and most supportive friend you could ever ask for.

Her name was Pak Ji-ae and she was the one and only child of Pak Sung-ho; the CEO of some big music label company you could never remember the name of.

You didn't know much about it besides the fact they were basically a slave-driving-idol-producing machine; not unlike every other music label in South Korea.

You roomed together for the two years you attended that school, walking together to every class and eating together at every lunch. You were basically inseparable.

That is, except for one aspect of your lives.

She was the school's completely unapologetic and unofficial queen of partying.

Thanks to her father and his many top tier connections she was able to attend all the major parties in Seoul, including the extremely exclusive music label ones hosted by her father's company.

You, on the other hand, couldn't stand parties. Even the ones Ji-ae's father hosted didn't interest you in the slightest. No matter how much she begged and begged, you would never agree to attend them with her. You really didn't care about alcohol, or loud music, or even idols and the ridiculously charmed world they lived in.

"Come on  Y/N, please please please!" Ji-ae begged.

She fell back onto your bed, placing the back of her hand dramatically on her forehead.