81

Jimin's POV

I felt someone stroking my hair so I opened my eyes.

"You called?". Yoongi smirks and I hugged him. "I did". I giggled. "What happen? Did they do something to you? I swear to god i...". I had to kiss him. "No, I'm fine". I laughed. "But...". I pouted. "They did do something! That's it! Death has arrived for them!". Yoongi shouts.

"Why are you giving them your attention? I thought you liked me". I said with a fake hurt voice and a pouty face. "No! I do! Don't be sad!". Yoongi yelled. "I want a kiss". I said. Yoongi gave me a quick kiss. "Hmm... I want another one". I demanded and got another kiss. "Oh? I know where this is going". Yoongi smirks.

"Wrong! I just wanted some attention!". I yelled. "And now my soldier is up for attention". Yoongi says pinning me down on my bed. "Ge... Mmm". Yoongi started sucking on my neck. "Ah, st-stop". I said to weak to push him away. "You want me to stop? Push me away". Yoongi's sly grin pissed me off because he knew I wasn't about to do that.

"Can't even do it". Yoongi laughs and torn off my shirt then starts kissing my chest. "Ngh". I bit my lip. "Yoongi, please". I whine and Yoongi stops everything. I got mad when he did. "Why did yo...". "Call me daddy". Yoongi said. "I will nev...". "Already did". Yoongi cuts me off. "Whe...". "The first time before you went to sleep". Yoongi replied. "Stop cu...". "Call. Me. Daddy".

I got so turned on when he said that darkly. "Daddy...". "See! That wasn't so ba...". "Destroy me". I said and Yoongi went quiet after that. "Yo-you...". Yoongi stops. "You will regret that".

Cringe Zone(smut)

Yoongi turns me over so I'm now on my stomach and literally jams his self in me. "AHHH!!!!!". I scream and try to look at him but he slams my head on my pillow. "You asked for it treat". Yoongi whispers in my ear and starts moving fast and harshly in me

I couldn't even breath because how fast he was going. "Da...". Yoongi put a hand to my throat. "No talking". Yoongi says and squeezes my throat. "Ahh". I was enjoying that to much. "Shit!". Yoongi groans and we both came at the same time. Yoongi turns me around to kiss me. I moved away just to whisper in his ear. "More".

Yoongi looks at me then smirks. "Sure". Yoongi puts my legs above my head and enters me again. "Mmm!". I put my head back. I didn't have to tell Yoongi what to do and moves fast, hitting the same spot over again. "AHHH!!!! DADDY!". I screamed. "I found it too quickly I see". Yoongi giggled.

"Ahh! More! Please!". I yelled holding Yoongi closely to me since he let my legs go. "Such a nice and loud treat you are Jimin". Yoongi starts biting my neck. "Daddy! Close!". I panted. Yoongi went rough and we came again.

"Ahh". Yoongi pants and falls next to me. "Your going to be so sore". Yoongi says tiredly. All I did was whine because I was sleepy as hell. I weakly cuddled next to Yoongi and he laughs.

"Aww, sleep Prince". Yoongi says and went into a nice slumber.