Chapter 55

So... Good news, only the epilogue will be remaining after this chapter (which i will try to update either during this week or by the end of it). I still can't believe how far this book has come. When I started this book, I never expected to get the views that I have gotten and am really thankful for everyone sticking with me till now... Please continue with your support...

Without further ado,

Ales' POV

In this chapter, Ales doesn't turn back to Percy (and rarely will in the future)...

Voice (interrupting me (from somewhere in the shadows)): Who exactly is devilishly handsome???

Serenity (jumping up while going red): How long have you been here???

Me (smirking): Well... I've been standing here long enough to hear your wonderful description and didn't want to interrupt because I found it very interesting...

Serenity (going even redder): At least mention if you were here!!!

Me: I was surprised you didn't sense me... But then... You seemed to be extremely busy speaking. I didn't mean to interrupt so by all means, please continue...

End (faking a cough (bringing attention to himself)): Can you two find some other place to flirt???

Everyone had been shifting their looks from Serenity to me and kept staring for a few minutes (all the guys looked jealous while the girls were giving me seductive looks (especially Aphrodite and Annabeth) except few of them) before finally resting their gaze on End (who looked about seven), who was beaten up real bad (I only had two cuts on me, one on my hand and the other on my cheek)...

Serenity (looking at End before rushing to him to check his wounds (and squeezing him in a hug, while tears rolled down her face, which he happily returned (even the tears))): Shit!!! Were you trying to kill him!!!??? Why is he so beaten up!!!

Me (pouting): We were having a battle, what did you expect???!!!

End (smirking mischievously and deciding to add fuel to the fire): I'm your youngest son; you didn't have to beat me up so bad. As compared to me, you don't even look half as bad!!! Heck, not even one-fourth!!!

That resulted in Serenity giving me a 'death glare' while I, in turn, directed one towards End. He just ended up throwing my reward all the way to dad's palace (which, may I add, is far, far, far away)!!!!

Poseidon (shocked): Wait!!! Youngest son??? HE'S END???

End (tilting his head to one side): You are??? You're Poseidon, right??? The water god... I'm End (grinning), nice to meet you...

Everyone looked surprised at the exchange. I mean, you can't really expect your enemy to come and say 'hi' all relaxed... could you??? The gods grabbed their weapons, except Poseidon who was too shocked to do anything.

Poseidon: I'm sure you were about twenty-eight years, during the battle!!

Serenity: Each of the four can become however old they want and have a preferred age...

Me: Ya... Void is twenty-six, Order is twenty, Chaos preferred twelve but after meeting a certain someone decided sixteen was better (glaring at Jason) and End usually changes from seven to eight. Of course during the war, it is easier for an older body to control more power so...

Athena (pointing to Serenity): Wait, you're Chaos' mother???

Serenity (smirking): Yup... And Void's, Order's and End's... And this idiot (glaring while pointing to me) is the father...