-Forty-Six-

*Jimin POV*

My hands dropped down to my sides as I stared at Taehyung with wide eyes.

“W…what did you just say?” I couldn't believe he said that. I must be hearing things.

“I said can't you use a softer cloth instead?” He sent me an innocent face and turned his head.

What the....I'm going crazy aren't I? Why would I even imagine him saying something like that?! It's not like I want him or anything.... 

“No way that's…….um, sorry, yeah I can uh, get something else.” I turned and grabbed a clean washcloth.

“My face is soft you know, it needs to be for the activities I do.” His deep voice and words once again made me freeze.

“O..oh…” I turned back around and started cleaning his face off.

What activites is he talking about? And why does this feel so normal? He's a full grown man and acting like a child. What he says though….not very child-like at all.

“So what do you do for a living?” I sat back down and ate my food, watching him closely.

His jawline, his mouth, his hair...his face was perfect and so angelic. I felt like I could look at him for hours and not get bored.

“Nothing really…I used to make jam but the boss wanted me to do things with him in the back room. Weird things…”

I choked on my cabbage and started coughing profusely. He immediately stood up and hit my back to clear it.  I felt like someone took a hammer to my body and instantly put my hand up for him to know that I was okay.

I just...what!?? Maybe I shouldn't talk further about it....it might be a sensitive subject for him.

“....so you just don't do anything now? How do you live and eat? Where do you live?” A million thoughts were racing through my head. He was.... interesting..to say the least. A man as good looking as him could be anything he wanted and yet…he wasted his time making jam with perverted manufacturers!?

“I've been sleeping on Hoseok-hyung's couch and before that Jin-hyung let me sleep in his office. Everyone gives me food so I guess I don't have to worry about that….” He did another pout and hunched his shoulders forward as he placed his hands on his chair.

Obviously....who in their right mind would refuse food from this young, beautiful man….

“So….do you have a girlfriend?” His eyebrows furrowed and I mentally scolded myself for sounding so desperate. I wasn't desperate I just was curious. He was really hot so he probably was taken.

Yeah he's definitely tak--

“Nope.” He blew air through his lips and looked around casually.

“Boyfriend?” I asked immediately like an idiot.  

“Nope.”

“Are you straight?”

“Nope.”

We both went silent as we just stared each other down. My fingers wildly tapped the kitchen counter as I felt feelings I hadn't felt in a long time. Sexual feelings.

But I was scared. I hadn't even thought of him like that at first. I almost didn't want to. I was afraid of making something and it being more than I could handle.

“I'm gonna go to the living room to watch something you can come if you want.”  I pushed my plate away and stood up quickly.

Just walk, Jimin. Don't think about the man sitting in your kitchen that is tall, deep-voiced, handsome and also likes dying his hair bright col-

“Oh one of us is gonna come alright. Preferably you though I'd love to see what you're capable of.”

And for the third time that day I froze in my tracks and this time I didn't know what to say. All I knew was that my cheeks were burning up and that this man can be very different to what he seems like at first.

“Bell told me a man hurt you…she was smart to approach me with that information…”  I heard him get out of his chair but I still didn't turn around.

The way he talked...slowly and deeply...it was driving me insane.

“W..why?” My voice cracked and I closed my mouth, looking around in front of me both nervously and excitedly at the same time.

“Well, because I'm incapable of hurting others…”  He was now behind me, I could feel the heat from him and soon he placed his hand on my arm.

It was not a sensitive area yet his touch felt so personal and intimate, I kind of liked i-

“Unless they want me to.”