33-Keep telling yourself that

Em Amy and I met up with all the guys in the courtyard before they had to leave. The game was in Austin so we had a two hour ride ahead of us. They were all waiting for us in a stright line, starting with Arrex, ending with Jordan. The three of us just went down the line giving all them hugs.

"Kick ass tonight best friend" I smile as I hug Jordan

"Always do" Always cocky.

"Cocky ass" I scoff before he puts me down

"Okay last tradition" I say, holding my hand up to Jordan as we start our hand shake. We go through the whole motion and as we reach the the last action, we link our pinkys and he pulls me to him, giving me one last hug

I smile as he releases me before turning to the group.

"We have everything done?" Wes asks us

"Yep that handshake was our last good luck charm" Beck grins

"Alright Boys, us three will be up in the stands for y'all, you better win" I smile at them. They were going to win I just like to taunt them

"Or what Princess?" Caleb smirks at me

"I won't love you guys anymore" I smile at them "Don't fuck up"
They all roll their eyes at me before bursting out into fits of laughter. They knew I could never hate them.

"Please you'll always love me" Caleb scoffs before pulling me to his side

"Keep telling yourself that bud" I smile up at him. He just playfully frowns down at me before looking back up at the guys.

"Alright, coach is going to kill us if we aren't on the bus is three minutes so we have to go" he says to them, bringing out his stern captain voice as he orders the rest of the guys to the bus.

"Bye boys!" Em yells

"Love ya's!" Amy smiles as we watch the work away

"Okay, wanna make a quick stop at Kanes before shooting over to the stadium?" I ask them. We were allowed to skip the last period of the day today so we could drive up, perks of going to a football school, state championship days weren't full school days. The team was just staying overnight in Austin tonight before they came home tomorrow morning, Em, Amy and I were planning in doing the same thing.

"YES!" The both yell while snapping their heads towards me

"OKAY!" I imitate their yell before all three of us beeline straight to Arrex's truck.

---------
Four hours later, the three of us are sitting in our stadium seats, unloading the chips and drinks we snuck in here from our bags while watching the teams warm up.

I kept a close watch on the other team. They were infamously known as the biggest cheaters in our conference. The were unbelievably rough, and fights typically broke out every game for them. It riled up the opponents, and was used as a method of distraction. It also didn't help that their captain and Jordan have hated each other since they were in little league. The first game against each other when they were six, Jordan kicked him in the stomach for hitting Ace.

"I'm nervous for them" Amy says beside me, her leg bouncing in time with mine

"Me too" Emma and I say simultaneously

"Oh I think they're getting their break" Em smiles as she sees the boy walking off the field. They usually got a five minute break thirty minutes before the game. It was a way for them to mentally prepare themselves.

The boys all look up at us as they start to walk off the field. Em and Amy both jump up and run down the stairs to meet them, I stay in my seat for a moment and look down at them. All of them were walking off but Caleb. As my eyes lock on him, he smiles at me and nods to the group. I just grin before hopping up and running down after Em and Amy.