eleven !

( eleven ! )

ONE OF the many different emotions that Xander Cullen was feeling at this moment was definitely anxiousness.

Xander Cullen was anxious to meet his mates siblings. Blair noticed how Xander was quieter then usual.

"Sweetheart" she called out.

"hm?" he asked as Blair smiled at him "you alright?" She asked him  and Xander nodded his head.

"Nervous meeting your family" he told her honestly. "That's all.."

Blair held his hand and brought it to her lips, she kissed the back of his hand and somehow it reassured him in a way.

Oh the power of mates.

"I can't promise you that Klaus won't kill you but...." Blair said "I'll be there. I'll protect you." Xander laughed "I can protect myself, baby" he told her and kissed her cheek.

"I know but it is nik that we're talking about. I swear he's a sweetheart and then turns into the devil himself!" Blair said as they pulled up in front of her house.

"Are you ready?" Xander asked her.

Blair turns to him.

"Are you?"

_________________

"Klaus! Elijah! Rebekah!" She called out as she heard footsteps. Rebekah came running down the stairs and engulfed her sister in a tight hug.

"I missed you" Rebekah asked and Blair smiled "I missed you as well."

Elijah came next and pulled his baby sister into a hug and then came Klaus. The two hybrid stared at each other before the older one made his way over to his sister.

Blair hugged Klaus as hard as she could. She had missed this. Just her and her siblings.

"Are you back home?" Rebekah asked her and Blair nodded her head no. "I do have someone with me...from Forks. Please just...don't kill him."

Xander then stepped into the house. "Hello" he spoke slowly. Klaus raised his eyebrow "why would we kill him?" Klaus asked his baby sister and she smiled at Xander.

"He's my mate, Nicky" she told him and stood protectively in front of him. "I love him..Xander loves me as well. Please, please don't hurt him."

Klaus looked him in the eye. He could tell that something was different about him. "A hybrid?" he asked his sister who nodded her head.

"Yes" she whispered but everyone in the room could hear it. She couldn't tell what nik was thinking about.

Then Xander was gone from her side.
"Klaus! Please don't hurt him!" Blair yelled as she tried to stop her brother.

"Blair" Elijah said "he'll bring your mate back.
Alive" he said and Klaus nodded his head.

"Of course."

Blair started to cry and Xander looked at her. "Don't worry, sweetheart I'll come home" he told her as Klaus brought him away.

Rebekah brought her in a hug and guided her into the living room. "Go with him Elijah" she asked her older brother who nodded his head and was then gone.

"You must really love this fellow" Rebekah said as Blair nodded "with my life."

___________________

"Who are you and what do you want with my sister?" Klaus asked Xander.

"My name is Xander Cullen and...I love Blair." He told her brother "Blair has really changed my life" he said truthfully "I really do love her Niklaus" Klaus raised an eyebrow.

"I know everything that she loves. Her favourite colour is a soft blue. Her favourite animal if a wolf. Her favourite star is Sirius because of the character from Harry Potter."

"She wants a big family, five kids or more. Even though I don't agree to that but anyway. She never got to know her father, she hated her mother because of it. Blair's real name is Astrid but she hates her name and changed it." Elijah made up his mind about Xander.

"Klaus let him go" the older one told his younger brother. "You really do love her?" Klaus asked him as Xander grinned "with my entire existence" he said and was finally let go.

Klaus and Elijah brother him back and Blair wrapped her arms around her lovers neck. She cried and cried. Xander tightened his arms around her. Never wanted to let go.

"I thought you were dead!" She cried.
Xander smirked "don't you have a little bit of faith?"

Blair then let go and hit him. "No" she told him and then smiled at her family.

She told them everything that was going on in Forks.

She told them everything that has happened with Bella.

With the Cullen's.

She told them that she won't be back. Her home was with Xander and she would never leave without him.

Klaus smiled at his sister.

Finally there was someone who could love her properly.

_______________