82

Yoongi's POV

I was running to the kitchen to make Jimin some breakfast. "He's too tired to move... Its his fault". I mumbled. "Over here asking to be destroy and shit...". I stopped. "He has a choking kink". I shiver remembering how Jimin's face looked when I was choking him.

"Bloody fuck". I had to calm myself down before I go crazy. "Right! Food!". I continued to run down the hall. "Yoongi". I stopped hearing my name begin called from the meeting room. "Jin?". I opened the door and I was grabbed by my throat and slammed hard against the wall.

"Ugh". I hissed and Jin gave me a look filled with so much anger and death. "Hyu...". Jin tighten his grip on my throat. "Y'all were very loud last night". Jin says with his eye twitching. "Ugg". I choked out. "Answer me this, did you at least wear a condom? Diseases are real". Jin said. I wasn't thinking about no damn condom, I was horny.

Jin noticed how I didn't say anything and let's me go. "Ok then". Jin went to his desk and pulls out some black leather gloves. "Hyu...". Jin slaps me with one of the gloves. "Next time, wear one". Jin hissed. I started looking around the room and Jin hits me with the other glove. "You asshole!". Jin yelled. "Umm...". I froze seeing how Jin was looking at me. "How many times?".

"It was two but on a bright side... I was his first instead of Jungkook". I said nervously. Jin walks to a closet and grabs something out of it.

 Jin walks to a closet and grabs something out of it

"A FUCKING BAZOOKA!!!". I screamed. "Now stay still". Jin grins. "Hel...". "Shut up!". Jin yells. Namjoon appears out of no where and takes the gun from him. "Give it back!". Jin shouts. "Leave the boy alone". Namjoon sighs. "You didn't hear what I heard". Jin glance at me and I waved at him.

"So... I'ma go, I was going to make Jimin some breakfast before I was sexualized by a guy with a choking fetish". I laughed and walked out the room.  

I was making my way back to the kitchen when I got punched in the side of my face and flew into a wall. "That was for keeping me up last night with all that fucking". Hoseok huffs and walks off. "This abuse needs to stop!". I shouted and held my cheek.

"I'm telling Jimin!".