Chapter 14- I See All These People That Love Me But I Still Feel Alone

-(4 days later)-

Shinsou's POV

The next morning comes and I completely forget it's a school day once I wake up. Well... once I'm forced awake. I was in a not very peaceful sleep, but it was sleep nonetheless. My mind was hazey and blank instead of constant nightmares of... him for once. I woke up with someone banging on my door, despite being clearly startled, I woke up in a deep void of emptiness and depression, I had no motivation to even get up and everything felt so dreary and grey. The person continued banging and I just stared at my ceiling at the glowing, stick-on stars littering it beautifully and stretching all the way to my walls and the solar system also hanging from above, making me feel smaller and even more insignificant than ever, but also somehow calmed... it all just reminded me if I just flew up there... I could see him again...maybe.

(A/N: His room is basically this but much more purple)

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the person walking into my room. Their footsteps are light and even, maybe one of the smaller classmates? I don't know.

"Shinsou, if you don't get up now, you'll be late for class." I hear an incredibly deep voice loom right next to me. I shift my head and look over to the person next to me and I see bird head wearing his school uniform.

"Will you be coming to class today?" He folded his arms, his stoic expression ever present on his face.

"....yes" I sighed out, sitting up painfully. I look back at Bird head and see he's staring surprised I something, then I notice, he's staring at my bandaged arms. My sweater must've rode up while I was sleeping. I quickly yank down the sleeves and grip my arm, the slight sting of pain still present.

"Don't..."

"I won't. I understand." He says and rolls down to show barely present scars on his arms. My eyes widen but only slightly.

"I too have experience with this." He says and slides his sleeve back down. He was surprisingly okay and open with his scars.

"They aren't recent in the slightest. They're from years and years ago if that's what you're wondering. Anyways, who else knows?" He says in a bored voice and turns on the light switch and the scenery of glowing stars leaves the room.

"Todoroki. That's it." I say and slide out of bed. He nods and lets out a little "hm."

"I'll wait for you outside your room. Everyone has already left aside from Mez- Shouji and I. He's waiting outside the building." He shakes his head a little at his mistake and moves to walk out.

"Uhm... thank you... bird head." I say, a little embarrassed at calling him 'bird head'. But what can I say? Because of my sleep deprivation, I have the memory of a fucking sweet pea. My ADD doesn't help much with that either.