Chapter 15: I could just snap you in half

A/N: 21.04.19

☝️☝️☝️
Issa another mood

P.s: I just made an account on a website called "Inkitt". There will be a new bxb book coming soon on that site (it will not be available on Wattad). Everything on Inkitt is free! So please follow and support me there if you want more content like The Class Prince and Y.O.L.O ♡♡♡ my account: @letsgohomehidee

O ♡♡♡ my account: @letsgohomehidee

🚬🚬🚬

Killian opened his closet and we looked inside. Most of his clothes were just big sweaters, all of them in monochromatic colors, ranging from every shade between white to black. I was more of a color guy, liking everything bright and full of life.
I took one out and put it against my chest, looking down with a frown as the sweater went past my hips. And the sleeves looked like they could eat up my entire hand.

"They're all too big," I murmured. His clothes were probably large or extra large, considering how tall and fit he was. I looked towards Killian, having to raise my head just to look at his face.

"Did you drink a lot of milk when you were little?" I asked, standing on my tiptoes to see if my head could pass the height of his shoulders. I almost lost my balance but he made sure that I didn't fall.

"Only when it was chocolate," he chuckled, taking the sweater and hanging it back into his closet. He pursed his lips, drumming his fingers on his chin as he studied the closet to look for something that I could put on.

"How tall are you?" He asked.

"How tall are you?" I asked, wanting to know his height first.

He grinned proudly. "I'm around 6'2."

My mouth dropped open but I quickly closed it back up, trying to fix the expression on my face. I cleared my voice.

"I'm 5'6-ish," I said. He raised a brow and I quickly averted my eyes. "Okay, okay," I grumbled hoarsely. "I'm 5'5, but with shoes on, I can be 5'6. Why do you need to know my heigh though? Will it help you find a pair of clothes for me?"

"Nah, I was just curious," he winked before crouching down, rummaging through some drawers. I tilted my head back and bit my tongue.

Why did he always have to tease me like this?

"Here, how about you try this," he suggested, handing me a starch-white shirt with bright, yellow, baby chicks printed on the pocket. "I wore this when I was in 9th grade. It doesn't fit me anymore but it was my favorite shirt so I couldn't throw it away."

"You wore this?" I asked, trying not to laugh at the baby chicks. "I thought that you wanted to make me look cool."

"Hey, don't make fun of my shirt," he said defensively, taking his precious shirt back. "For your information, girls loved this shirt."