CH:2

Same day//

Dani pov//

// direct messages//

Jahseh:
Hey. Are you still up?
2:36 a.m

Dani:
Yes,why?
2:37 a.m

Jahseh:
Can i come over? I don't want to be home.
2:37 a.m

Dani:
Sure. I have no food here though.

Jahseh:
I can go pick up some food don't worry. And thank you. I will use my key to open the door. Stay in the living room.
2:37 a.m

Dani:
Okay.

Since the mall earlier today, i wasn't really answering any text messages unless it was from my mother, but even then i still wouldn't answer my phone.

I got up from my bed, and looked at my outfit, i was in short shorts with a black tank top. I put on some fuzzy long socks and grabbed my laptop and went downstairs.

My mother wasnt home so i had the house to myself which was pretty fun i guess. I sat at the couch and began making a comfortable setting area for me and jahseh since he probably was going to ask to watch a movie like always.

I grabbed the blankets that were on the back of the couch and pillows and put them on the long couch. I have 2 couches, one tiny one amd then a long one.  I went to my movie rack and pulled out scary movies.

Silent hill
Chainsaw Massacre
Halloween
Freddy vs.Jason
Friday the 13th

I will let him pick the movies when he gets here. I sat the movies on the table next to my lap top and went on my lap top and went on my twitter and looked at random shit.

It was about 15 minutes when i heard the living room door open slowly. I looked back from the couch to see jah walking in with pizza, " hey" i said. He threw up his head in response to my hey and walked into kitchen, leaving the door wide open.

I sighed as i got up and closed the door. I locked both locks and went into the kitchen to see him already eating.

" is everything okay?" i asked him as he slide me a plate of pizza. He stayed quiet. I just sighed and ate pizza. I looked at him and smiled. He looks adorable i thought pulling out my phone.

" delete it" he said quickly

" delete it" he said quickly. " nah im good" i said saving it and putting my phone again. He looked at me before shaking his head. That shit lowkey irritated me.

" im going to eat in the livingroom" i said walking away with my food. I sat on the couch and ate by myself before i heard his footsteps come closer and closer so he was sitting next to me.

" pick what movie you want to watch" i said pointing to the stack of movies i randomly pulled out. " no. You pick, i always pick" he said to me. " wow, you finally say a word to me" i mumbled as i reached for the stack and pulled out texas chainsaw massacre.

I haven't watch this because i was a mad pussy growing up so now im going to watch it because momma aint raised no bitch.

I put the movie into my laptop and went to turn off all the lights in the house. " you need a blanket?" i asked jah. He nodded. I used the big blanket i had and we both shared.

I sat close enough to him that there was still room inbetween us. He took off his revenge jacket and got comfortable. I sat my phone on the table next to the laptop and got comfortable as well.

__________________
___________________________

Jahseh pov//

I watched as she watched the movie intensively. All i wanted to do was hug her and kiss her all over.

Man, i (not to long ago) started catching feelings for dani, like man, she is so beautiful and i just want her to be mine. But X, wants her far away from me as possible, he is the person thats been taking over me for quite sometime now. There are alot of things I've done in my life that i didn't tell dani, and im afraid she doesn't want to be around me as much if i tell her.

We grew up since birth. Our mothers work together at the same job and they were eachothers bestfriends. They got pregnant around the same time as eachother and thats why i am about a month in a half older than dani. I don't want anything to happen to us. I love this girl so much, i will kill anyone for her.

I sighed and leaned back on the couch and watch the movie. There was a sudden jump scare which caused dani to jump closer to me. I smirked. I put an arm around her and pulled her close.

" ahah you a pussy" i said to her. " yes..i know" she said covering her eyes with a blanket. I laughed.

By the end of the movie, we had switch into a comfortable position and i was laying down and she was laying her head on my chest. " hey...i don't wanna watch a movie anymore, i want to talk about life. Like we used to" she said as she closed her laptop and laid back down on my chest.

" you start the conversation" i said as we laid in the dark. " do you think we will be friends till we die? Like how we always said when we were younger" she asked.

I thought for a second before i got my answer.

" yes, because we are 17 and we been friends since we were thought of in our mothers womb, and i aint losing you over some stupid shit. Even if your mad at me i will appear at your house until you forgive me" i said playing with her hair.

" do you think we will?" i asked her. " to be completely honest jah, i don't know. Lately i feel like we are growing apart, such as on monday of last week, you completely ignored me when we went to your grandma house, and every once in awhile this week, you ignored me. Especially when we went to the mall, you hardly ever talked to me when we were there and you and stoke left me" she said as i felt her body tense up.

I stayed quiet, i honestly didn't know what to say. I can admit i was being a douche and not speaking to her, and i dont know why.

" im sorry...i didn't know that hurt you" i said softly. I didn't get a reply back but i heard soft snores. I smiled. She fell asleep.

" i love you dani"