20

Y/n's POV:

"Joonie, can you turn the music down a little bit?"

Adjusting the volume, he glanced at me.

"What are you thinking about?"

I turn my head to face him, slightly smiling.

"Hoseok."

He laughed. "That's so cute."

I laughed half-heartedly and shook my head.

"I've been thinking about him a lot lately..."

Namjoon smiled, eyes still on the road.

"He does the same. Everytime I see him he always starts a conversation about you somehow and everytime someone mentions your name, he smiles so bright. You changed him, y/n. You really did. He has never been happier."

I teared up.

"I really changed him? And he is happier?" I smiled, a tear trickling down my cheek.

Namjoon pulled into the parking lot and parked his car. He turned to me smiling, then laughed at my tears.

"You don't have to cry y'know!"

I chuckled.

"I can't help it! I really had an impact on someone's life. That is the most amazing feeling you can ever have...'

He ruffled my hair, but not too much to mess it up.

"You changed all of us, y/n. Seeing him happier, made us happier. All of this is because of you. You changed us for the better."

I smiled and got out of the car and as soon as he got out, I ran over to his side and threw my arms around him.

"Thank you."

He smiled softly and wrapped his arms around my small shoulders.

"No, y/n. Thank you."