Taking out Pirates

Steve, Natasha and Ramona was on the military plane following the cornets of the ship that was believed to be hijack by pirates. Steve was adjusting Ramona parachute making sure everything was tug and in the right place, while he was doing that he was listening to what Rumlow was saying about the mission. "So this isn't a hijacking this is trespassing." Steve said looking at Natasha who was watching the screen intensely, "Something i'm sure we can work something out." Natasha said. Steve decided to take control of the situation giving everyone their position and what they should be doing. "You heard the Cap. let's go." Rumlow said putting on his parachute. Natasha went over to Steve and Ramona then started with the usual topic at hand, Steve dating life. "So Saturday night are you busy, I know this really cute girl that you will like." Natasha said getting her gear together. Steve just ignore her while once again checking Ramona who was ready to go. "Well considering that all the men I know are dead, I don't think I have plans." Steve said opening the door feeling the wind pushing through, "Are you to scared." Natasha tried to bait, Steve just shook his head letting Ramona drop from the plane first before dropping himself, "No to busy!" He replied while falling out the plane keeping Ramona in his vision, he pressed a button that allowed her parachute to go off landing her safely on the ship while he landed in the sea.

Ramona waited for Steve to come up from the sea, which he quickly did. Steve made his way over to her taking off her gear quietly then gave her the command to do her job. Ramona gave Steve a look before quietly making her way around the ship taking down different men. Steve took down his share as quietly as he could, Steve didn't see the man sneaking up behind him with a gun pointed to his head, until Rumlow came and shoot down the man. "I figure you needed my help." Rumlow said touching down on the ship along with his men and Natasha. "So about that date, how about that blonde lady." Natasha said keeping up with the conversation from the ship. "How about we finish this, then we can find me a date." Steve said, giving Ramona a special whistle for her to come back to him. Ramona came from around the other side of the ship with blood on her mouth and what looked like to a to be she found food along the way. Steve just gave her a unbelievable look when he heard running coming straight at him, Ramona growled at the man ready to fight but Steve told her to stay while he take care of the man. 

While Steve was fight Ramona look to where she was hearing clicking noises, Ramona wanted to make her way over to the sound but Steve told her to stay put. Steve then punch the the man into a room followed by knocking him out. Ramona followed Steve into the room, there they found Natasha typing away on a computer. "Well this is awkward." Natasha stated before going back to what ever it was she was doing. "What are you doing, I was trying to contact you." Steve ask looking and seeing what she was doing. "Really, you could've compromise this whole mission." Steve said with confusion and anger, "We have a mission." "No that is your mission, I have my own and right now i'm almost finish." Natasha said taking out a drive, Ramona let out a growl warning them that something was moving, the man that Steve knocked out quickly jumped up throwing a grenade at them, Steve grab Natasha with no time of grabbing Ramona and threw themselves into the adjacent room. Steve looked to the other room, trying to find Ramona but couldn't see thanks to the thick smoke, "Ramona!" Steve shouted in desperation, this was the first time were he truly thought he lost her, thanks to someone else stupidity. Natasha was starting to feel guilty, Steve quickly got up running trying to find Ramona, he found her under some rubble but other wise she was ok. Ramona shook her fur trying to get rid of the ringing from her ears. Steve gather Ramona in a hug, clinging to her "Oh girl, i'm glad you're ok." Steve said. Natasha walked over to them, "Ok that was on me, i'm sorry Steve." Natasha said feeling guilty that she almost got them killed. Steve just ignore her walking out with Ramona following after she was able to gather herself, "You beat it is." Steve said ready to get this over with, he came to close to losing Ramona far to close, Natasha continue to look on, not liking that Steve anger was towards her.

Steve was giving orders to the men to take down the pirates and making sure the hostages were safe. Everything went on smoothly the hostages were safe, everyone did an amazing job, but the teamwork and trust wasn't there. Steve realized that when Natasha told him she had a different mission. Steve let out a breath, then return his attention to Ramona when he notice that she was keeping one of her paws up and constantly licking at it. "Let me see girl." Steve said checking her out, he notice that she had a cut on her paw pad. "When we get back on the plane i'll wrap that up for you." Steve said while lifting her up in his arms. Steve made his way to the plane that held Natasha and a pilot, Natasha see Steve carrying Ramona and was scared for the worst, "Is she ok?" Natasha asked Steve walked pass her not giving her an answer, his mind was to focus on Ramona at the moment. Natasha walked over checking on the dog when she spotted the cut on her paw, "I'm sorry girl, I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt." Natasha said to both Steve and Ramona. "Not now Natasha." Steve said wrapping up Ramona paw, the cut wasn't bad just need to stay clean for a day or so. Natasha backed off giving Steve his space. Steve was petting Ramona making sure she didn't have any other injuries. Ramona lick Steve hand that came close, the plane landed at its destination and everyone got off going their separate ways. 

Steve carried Ramona home, not wanting her to walk on the injure paw. When inside Steve put Ramona down on her bed then made his way to kitchen to make dinner for himself. Ramona was upset that her ride was over, she was enjoying being carried. Steve was done with his dinner, then made Ramona food with a little medicine to help keep infection from forming in her cut. Ramona was eating her food while wagging her tail making her usual mess. Steve didn't mind, Steve was so close to losing that messy dog today, he always felt that Ramona mean so much  to him when he thought he lost her today he felt his whole world had truly ended. Ramona was his last link to his past and to his friend, Steve wanted to make sure she will always be with him for as long as he can help it. Ramona was done with her food then made her way over to Steve asking for food as always. Steve gave her the end of his meal figuring that she deserved it, "Here girl, just this one time, don't get use to it." Steve said putting this plate on the floor for Ramona to eat.

Ramona was happily eating the rest of his meal, Steve was petting her along her back watching her eat. "I almost lost you today girl. I never thought my heart could hurt so much or feeling that much fear." Steve said with a sad smile. Steve then wash the plate that Ramona cleaned, then made his way to his couch. Ramona walked to her bed laying down in relaxing along with Steve, "I may see Peggy girl, I think she will be happy to see us." Steve said while reading a book, "I hope I don't scare her or make her think she's seeing a ghost. I'm nervous all over again." Steve said putting down his book going deep into his own thoughts. Ramona look over to Steve seeing that he was occupied. Ramona stood up and made her way over to him licking his hand that was resting on the book. Steve jumped at the contact before smiling at her, "I think i'm also excited to see her again too." Steve continue to pet her while looking out the window getting ready to see your past love can take it out of you. "Let's go asleep girl, it's been a long day."

Steve and Ramona walked to their beds to rest for the night. When Ramona heard Steve breathing change she walked out the room into the living room where she looked out the window. Steve opened his eyes hearing Ramona  walking out of the room, she would do this from time to time, always going to the window and looking out. Steve heart went out to her every time she did this, he would watch her until she made her way back into the room. Steve was watching her, watching the window her ears was alert back straight, she was just watching Steve guest. Usually she would be there for an hour, sometimes longer, sometimes shorter, Steve guest it depends on what be on her mind. Steve gave a small sad smile as he was watching Ramona through the mirror, Steve sometime forgets that he wasn't alone with the past still on his mind.