CH:3

Sunday

Dani pov//

I woke up to see i was in my room. Where is jahseh? I thought looking around, i didn't see him in my room, nor did i see my laptop and phone anywhere as well.

Did he carry my fat ass up these stairs to my room last night? I thought getting out of bed. I slipped my slipperes on and stared walking out my room. I heard my mother and another voice in my kitchen.

I peaked over the railing to see my mom and god mom cleo with papers on the table and binders full of stuff, im sure it had to be work related.

I looked into the livingroom to see jahseh was knocked out on the couch. Hm i thought.

I walked fully downstairs and into the kitchen to not be rude. " hello mom and cleo" i said with a yawn. They looked at me and smiled. " good morning dani, how did you sleep today?" asked cleo as i took a seat at the table.

" i slept pretty well, and yourself?" i asked. " uh, pretty good. Got alittle scared when that boy wasn't home. But now that i know he is safe im better" she said with a chuckle.

" oh yeah, haha, im going to wake him up" i said getting up. " hey wait, dani, can you two go somewhere today? I decided to hold our meeting here because it will be easy for me and cleo" my mom asked. " yeah, what time do we need to be out?" i asked.

" uhm, by 2:30 if thats good, or earlier" she said checking her watch. " yeah i gotchu" i said walking to the livingroom. I walked to my phone and decided to steal a picture of him.

Ha got em

Ha got em.

After taking that picture i woke him up. " hey! Jahseh wake up" i said softly shaking him. " what?" he groaned. " get up, we have to leave. Your mom and my mom are here about to hold a meeting " i said grabbing my laptop and phone.

" im sleepy" he said. " okay, you can go to sleep in my room while i get ready and we can leave. I will drive and we can go back to your house and you can sleep there " i said as he got up. He grabbed my hand and we started walking. His eyes were closed as we went up the stairs.

Im suprised he didn't fall or anything.

We got to my room and he went and laid in my bed and went back to sleep. I put my phone to charge since it was at 13. Then i put my laptop on the charger as well, i went to my closet and grabbed a jacket jahseh left at my house awhile back when my mom went to africa with my grandma.

I grabbed my spanx as well and went to my bathroom to change. I put hair product in my hair to make my curls pop again, they were kind of flat, needed that boost.

I whipped my face and put chapstick on my lips. I smiled and went into my room. Jahseh was up with his head against the wall. " are you okay" i asked concerned. " stop talking" he mumbled.
What the fuck?

" alright" i said getting mad. I decided to ask stokes if he wanted to come and hang so i can leave them both and go home when we hang out at jahseh.

Dani:
Stokeley

Stokes:
What i do? You never call me by Stokeley its always stokes.

Dani:
Do you want to hang out with me and jah?

Stokes:
Uhm...sure where at?

Dani:
His place.
Be there

Im fucking irritated, this dude really getting on my nerves now like nigga betta watch who you fucking talking to, nigga i dont play.

I went to my closet and grabbed my nike sandles and jah car keys since i was driving. " lets go" i said walking out of my bedroom. I walked downstairs and waved good bye to my mom and cleo.

" hey dani are you okay?" asked my mom." im fine " i said not facing her as i walkes out the door, jahseh following behind me. I walk to jahseh car and got into the drivers side.

He got into the passanger side. I stayed quiet, i was so mad i didn't even Put music on. This kid.

____________
____________________

We got to his house and we got out, i gave him his keys amd we walked to the garage and put in the garage pen and went inside.

When ever i am here, i go to their freezer and get a drumstick. As i grabbed one, jahseh watched me. " yes jahseh?" i ask as i didn't make eye contact with him.

" why are you mad?" he said leaning up against the door. " i am not mad" i said trying to enjoy my icecream.

" your weird" he said walking inside his house. " no shit" i replied walking behind  him. I walk to his kitchen and sat in my spot, which was by the snack drawer where they had my favorite snacks when i came over.

I pulled out my phone and chilled eating the ice cream. " you know, you make such a mess when you sit there" said jahseh as he downed a whole waterbottle.

" okay" i said and shrugged. " nigga the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked looking at me with anger. " nigga whats wrong with me? Nigga the fuck wrong with you? You acting hella different and forwhat?" i said throwing my trash away .

" nah you actin hella weird. Making messes and shit not cleaning up after yourself nigga hella annoying" he said pointing to a piece of paper i dropped 2 days ago when i was here.

" NIGGA IT'S A PIECE OF FUCKING PAPER. YOU MAKE IT SEEM I SHIT AND PISS EVERYWHERE LIKE A FUCKING DOG AND MAKE OTHER PEOPLE PICK UP SHIT" i yelled back at him.

" Bro this is a gay ass argument im taking a shower don't interrupt me" he said walking off. My mouth was wide open. This nig...you know what im leaving i dont even fucking care anymore.

I walked to the livingroom and opened the door, as i did i saw Stokeley walking up the grass towards the door. I opened the door amd walked to him.

He looked at me and took a step back, " ahh what did i do? " he said. " nothing. When jah gets out the shower tell him i went home and to not text me cause he pissed me off" i said to him. He nodded as i left.

This nigga actin hella weird for what?