H2oVanoss

^Evan's maskEvan is a famous stripper, known everywhere

^Evan's mask
Evan is a famous stripper, known everywhere. Delirious is very rich and decided to blow some money. He ends up falling in love with Evan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            ( Evan's POV)
       "Another day, another dollar", that's what they all say. I went out in my best outfit. Brown feathers with black tips laced the mask and my whole top was made of feathers.
I smirked slightly and walked out onto the stage. I gripped the pole and started doing my thing.
Out of the corner of my eye, I see a handsome man. His violet blue eyes coated with a gloss as he watched me. My smirk got bigger as he leaned forward in his chair. I swayed my hips as I walked to him. He shifted and got 200$ out of his pocket. I slowly got on my knees and crawled to him. I grabbed his tie softly and pulled him closer to me. He slowly pushed the 200$ into my shorts.
      No expression was hinted on his face. I leaned closer to his ear and licked it softly. "What brings you hear?" Still no emotions shown. I let go of his tie and watch as he went to the bar.
     I got back up and started to go backstage. People whistles and cat called, but I ignored them and kept thinking about that guy.
     ( delirious' pov)
I watched as he went up and down the pole. I felt a gloss coat roll over my eyes. I leaned forward a little as he crawled over. I got 2 100 dollar bills out of my pocket and slowly pushed them into his shorts. He leaned close to my ear and licked it. I showed no emotion towards him as he asked what I was doing here.
I went to the bar and bought 2 drinks. It's hard to get me drunk. I sat back in the chair I was recently in and sat back. The next stripper was out but I didn't pay attention.
      I felt two hands slowly slide down my chest and stop at the top of my stomach. I looked up and there he was. Evan Fong. "How about we go somewhere private?" I asked. He nodded and smile appearing on his face.
He grabbed my hand and slowly led me to a back room. Booth like chairs lined the back wall. He gently pushed me onto them. He smiled and swayed his hips as he walked to me. I grabbed his waist but he took my hands off. "Uh uh. No touching." He smirked slightly. I sighed,frustrated, and looked him up and down.
     He straddled my lap and slowly rolled his hips towards me. I felt my pants get tighter as he rubbed against my crouch area. He slide his hands between my legs and spread them quickly.
I bit my lip and watched him. He smirked and kissed my neck. "You can touch now." He whispered in my ear. My hands instantly gripped his waist. He continued to grind against me. I guided him slowly and groaned in pleasure.
    He went a little faster and moaned softly. Evan took his shorts off and undid my pants. He palmed me causing me to throw my head back. He didn't wear boxers. He slid off my pants and boxers.
     He lined himself with my dick and slowly pushed himself down. He moaned softly and put his head on my shoulder. He slowly moved up and down. I took off his mask and slowly took his top off.
     He moaned a little louder when he sat down fully on me. He started riding me and moaning. "Your doing so good baby. You make me feel so good." I groaned in pleasure softly making him blush and smile.
             ( Evan's POV )
         It felt soooo gooood!  As soon as I felt a ball of heat form, I sped up. He noticed and flipped us. He pulled out and smirked. I whined loudly and tried to get his touch.
    He clicked his tongue and spread my legs. I felt my face heat up like crazy. I felt a wet sensation on my hole. I soon realized it was his tongue. I bit my lip hard as he slowly pushed it in.
     It was slightly embarrassing, but it felt good. He pushed it in more and licked my walls. I moaned and arched my back slightly. "O-Oh~ a-ah~" he smirked and wiggled it around. He took it out and spit on my hole. I soon felt two of his fingers slide in making me moan. He started stretching me making me arch my back.
He soon pulled his fingers out and slowly pushed his member in. I moaned loudly and clung to him. He groaned softly. "Your so tight evy~" I blushed and hid in the crook of his neck. He thrusted slowly but soon sped up making me moan.
        One hand softly gripped my waist while he held my hand with the other. His thrusts got faster and harder. I arched my back and moaned loudly. "A-a-ah!~ I-it feels!~ ah!~" he grinned at my reaction and kept going. "Tell me how good I make you feel."
      He hit my prostate making me scream in pleasure. Drool started to pool out of the sides of my mouth.  He hit it again making my body go into complete bliss. He rolled his hips and hit my prostate one more time before I came on my stomach.
      After a few more thrusts, he rode out his high while repeating, "god I fucking love you." When he said it, I pulled him close to me with him still in me. "I love you too." I said into the crook of his neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Edit: his outfit is fucking ugly. What was I thinking?!