3.8

Lol so I wasn't really planning on doing this like at all but by popular request, this is a semi almost yano "smut chapter". I cringe. Its just mini smut tho, classy smut so it shoudn't make you uncomfortable. Yah

So this is sort of just a bonus chapter but hey enjoy.

The silence I was sitting in was getting too loud, too overwhelming. I need to escape my thoughts. I look through the bookshelves lining the walls of my room, sliding a beaten-up cover off the shelf. Blowing the dust off, I crawl into bed, cracking it open.

As my mind was immersed in an alternative life, I was able to forget my own. A knock on the door brought me back to reality.

The door creaked open slowly, Luke peaking his head in. "We're home," he smiles, his head resting in the crack of the door.

"Did you have fun?" I shut my book, sitting up and placing it on the window sill. Luke slipped through the door, walking over and sitting on the end of the bed.

"Just your typical family dinner," Luke shrugs. "I ate everyone's food."

"He ate all of my dessert," Liz peeks her head in. "I'm going to sleep now, your father is in bed. Lucas you can stay in here until 12." Luke puckers his lips, frowning at the half asleep Liz.
"Fine, 12:30," she shuts the door, walking upstairs to her room.

Luke smiles smugly at me, proud he had extended his curfew. He crawls towards me, sliding under the covers. He snuggles close, pulling the blanket up to our chins. His hands find my waist, pulling me close so the heat of his chest warmed my own. The coldness of loneliness that had settled upon me melted away with each breath Luke took, his chest moving against mine. I intertwined my legs between his, resting my head beneath his chin. Luke's hands rest on my back, our new nightly cuddle routine since the day we arrived here.

"Are you alright?" You seem a bit off," Luke mumbles, brushing a piece of hair out of my face.

"I'm fine," I tell him, only half lying. I hadn't been fine, but my worries had been blocked by Luke's hold on me. In his arms nothing could bother me.

Luke frowned, brushing his fingers against my jaw, ever so softly pulling my head up to look him in the eyes. "If something was wrong, would you tell me?" He cupped my cheek, his lips moving dauntingly closer.

"Nothing is wrong Luke," I whisper, my lips barely moving, barely letting a breath escape me. Silence fell between us. "I love you."

Luke grins, resting his head on the pillow inches from mine. His dimples making a smile come to my own face. I bite my lip, trying to contain my smile, and knowing it would drive Luke crazy. His lips move closer until they were close enough for me too feel his breath against my lips. Hovering teasingly close.

I couldn't take it anymore, closing the bit of space left between us I crashed my lips against his. "I love you too," he smiles into the kiss, chuckling as his lips moved against mine. My hands find their way through his hair. Luke's hand slid off my cheek, trailing down my side and settling on my waist. His tongue slid across my bottom lip, pleading for entrance. I oblige, finding his lip ring and pulling it lightly between my teeth.

"Maddie," he moans, "Do you even know what you do to me," Luke moans, his eyes fluttering shut.
"I haven't even done anything to you yet," I giggle. Luke shuts me up with another kiss, this time his lips moving with more hunger.

His hands slide under my shirt, glancing down at me for permission. I break away from his kiss.

"Don't stop doing what you're doing," Luke groans as I pull away.