one

/JENNIE/

The sunlight found its way, squeezing through the tiny spaces left between trees shades, illuminating the forest in an elegant way.

I walked barefooted, a milk-white nightgown hugged my body.

I observed the surroundings around me, the forest looked so strange yet so familiar. I didn't know where I was, or why I'm here, but in a way the forest greeted me; like long lost friends greeted each other.

Why am I here?

The grass felt damp beneath my feet, the wind swiftly flew, blowing my hair in the process. It's like the forest was leading me somewhere; or to someone.

Then I saw a tall, chestnut brown horse, meters in front of me. Beside it was a figure, with a white shirt, black trousers, and black boots.

She had a long, blonde hair, tucked in the baseball cap she was wearing.

"Let's wait for another minute, Marcus. She'll be here when we least expect her to," her voice echoed through the quiet forest.

I stepped closer.

She must have sensed me, because she stopped caressing the horse's back, and turned around to face me.

"There you are,"

It had been a week since the unfortunate accident took place. Ever since then, Taehyung had never let me walk all by my own whenever he's around.

For example, right now he's walking me to class, which was unnecessary, but he insisted. I could only say yes and went along with it, knowing nothing I could say would ever change his mind.

This Monday was different, the class was peculiarly talkative in the morning when they're usually so dead and bored.

"What's with all the fuss?" I asked Jisoo as I took a seat beside her.

"Some kid mentioned about a new student, they said she's gorgeous and hot and all," Jisoo answered, shrugged.

I only nodded.

Our university was not exactly enormous and all, so whenever there's a new student or hot news, it would spread all over the uni in no time.

"Jennie, can I copy your notes? I fell asleep last meeting," Taehyung poked my shoulder and offered an apologetic smile.

"Sloth," I teased as I passed my notebook to him, who was behind me. He thanked me and started writing whatever he had missed the last meeting.

Then suddenly the class went silent. I looked up and saw our professor entered the classroom. Behind her, was a tall, gorgeous, blonde woman.

I gulped at the sight, she looked quite familiar to me.

"Good morning, class," Professor Martha greeted.

She didn't even wait for our response, "Today I would like to inform you that we have a new student here. You may introduce yourself," she gestured for the girl to step up to the center of the class.

"Hello, my name is Roseanne Park, you can call me Rosé. Nice to meet you,"

Her voice even sounded angelic when speaking. It's safe to say it matched her looks, which were goddess-like.

Professor Martha made Rosé sat in front of Jisoo, and I could feel Taehyung and Jimin practically drooling behind me.

The lecture went like the usual, boring and uninteresting.