38

"Don't fight a pregnant woman!" I screamed as he shoved me away from the phone.

Yoongi just hissed at me, answering the phone despite me clawing at his face.

"Taehyung," Yoongi greeted him, smirking at me.

"Hang up. Now," I commanded. He just rolled his eyes.

"Who was that? That, that sounded like Yuna?" I heard Tae stutter. "Why is Yuna there?"

I reached for the phone, swiping it out of his hand, the device crashing on the ground.

"Hyung, answer me!"

"Yuna, stop!" Yoongi glared at me as I blocked him from grabbing his phone.

"Wait, your not with her, are you?" Taehyung yelled, his angry voice managing to echo throughout the room from the tiny phone speaker.

"God no-" Yoongi shouted back, trying to grab the phone, but I got to it first, swiftly hanging it up and shoving it into my back pocket.

"Yuna, what the hell!" Yoongi growled. "You just gave him the complete wrong idea! He's gonna think I'm dating you, or some crazy shit like that!"

I scoffed. "You gave him the wrong idea by calling him in my apartment!" I shouted back. "I told you not to! Why couldn't you respect that? It's my baby, my decision, my privacy you're invading! You show up here unannounced, call him without my permission to tell him my personal business, which I strictly told you not to do!"

"You are so f-cking unbelievable. It's his baby too! Don't you think he has a right to know?"

"So he can what?" I hiss. "Drop all of his hopes and dreams, leave the group--you guys--just to be with me, only to spend the rest of his life resenting that?"

Yoongi sighed, looking at me sadly. "Yuna-"

"Do you want him to leave BTS? You're all at the peak of your careers, having the time of your life doing what you all have worked so hard for? You want me to take all of that away from him?" Tears started welling up in my eyes, and Yoongi reach out for me, but I shoved him away. "Don't," I whispered harshly, walking into my bathroom to hide, slamming the door and locking it behind me.

"You can see yourself out."