Chapter 21

"Cmon little one", the green eyed girl said as she put on a nasty old dog like collar on Camila and attached and even uglier leash to it.

She tugged her out of the cage and lead me out of the dark room. Camila's eyes burned from trying to adjust to the light after looking at darkness for so long. As soon as her eyes adjusted her heart dropped. The tattoos, the scenery, the people, and the clothes.

SHE WAS AT THE JAUREGUI'S!

Camila looked around in panic as many unfamiliar faces passed by and she was tugged harshly by the green eyed girl since she slowed down almost to a complete stop. The tugging made Camila whimper from the slight pain and picked up her pace. She couldn't believe this was happening. Camila knew this had to be one of the mafias, but it just had to be the Jauregui's.

The girl lead Camila to a room that looked very cozy, but still had the edgy feeling of murder. She looked at the green eyed girl as her leash was dropped and the girl took down her hoodie, revealing her flawless raven hair, and her bandana which exposed the rest of her face. Camila couldn't deny that this girl was absolutely stunning, but she was very hesitant still. Who knows what this girl rank is in this mafia. Who knows of the possibilities that she could do.

The leash was then tied to a pole near a rummage of blankets and a pillow on the floor.

"This is where you'll sleep. I'll be able to keep an easy eye on you. However, assuming you may be smart. Running away should be the farthest idea from your mind.", the captivating girl said.

Camila really felt more like a pet then a slave. Then again she wasn't very familiar with the whole 'slave' situation since the Cabello's nor the Mendoza's ever make hostages slaves. They were either tortured or killed in one go. Camila wouldn't know how a slave was to be treated of handled, but by the looks on how the green eyed girl is handling her it must suck.

Camila went ahead and sat on the pile of pillows. It wasn't all that bad to be completely fair. If anything it could be possible she wouldn't be granted the opportunity to have pillows and let a alone blanket. She could be sleeping on the cold hard floor for all she knew. So there really was no need to complain, but it was a little edgy especially being watched over by this girl.

Camila avoided any kind of eye contact with the girl across the room. She didn't know what to do with herself except just sit there and look down at her fingers or take quick glances around the room.

"Not much of a talker anymore huh?", the raspy tone of the other girl's voice suddenly rang through Camila's ears.

Camila didn't say anything. She just kept looking down at her fingers. She could hear shuffling from the room and soon her chin was being lifted up forcefully by a hand and had to look at piercing green eyes.

"I don't appreciate being ignored little one. You answer me when I speak to you. Is that understood?", the girl said in a very intimidating stern voice.

Camila nodded weakly since her chin was still being forced up. A sharp pain flashed across Camila's face then immediately staring right back at those eyes.

"What was that? Didn't hear you.", the girl gritted through her teeth.

"Y-yes-"

"Yes what?", the girl questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Camila hesitated to go on. She didn't really know how to address someone like her. Surely she evidently had a high ranking and was definitely a superior, but sometimes high ranks hated being addressed like the way Camila did with her father. Then again, it didn't hurt to just say something besides she didn't want another painful blow to the face.

"Yes m-ma'am.", Camila said quietly.

The girl smirked and pushes away my head. "Better"

She walked back to her bed and went back onto her phone. This was all too overwhelming for Camila. She wasn't used to being treated with such little respect and feeling less powerful then she knew she was. Camila had a whole mafia wrapped around her finger because she was the child of a leader. Not to mention a fiance to another child of a leader.

Camila had basically everything. Now she's really left with nothing. Nobody knew where she was not will anyone ever know. She's stuck in the Jauregui's hold and it was all because she couldn't mind her own damn business and follow the other Regulars out of the hotel.

What also worried her is that the makeup that covered the Cabello mark was gone completely. Her mark was out and presentable and there was no way she could let anyone on this estate see it. She would be completely slaughtered and thrown for either cannibals to feast on or to show my father all my body parts as a "gift".

God that would be so horrible. There was no time to panic now or show her uneasiness. The green eyed girl seemed to have catched on to the semi frantic state I was in. Damn she's good. Must of been the top of her class to really be aware of these things especially from all the quick glances Camila took of her where the girl wasn't even paying no bother to her. So I quickly calmed myself down by taking deep breathes just to get her hawk stare off me.

There was gotta be something that Camila could use to cover her damn mark up. She looked at her closest surroundings and soon saw a sharp point at the wall near the pole she was tied to. Camila made a move to lay down and purposely cut her skin where the mark was which instantly caused blood to spill out of her arm.

"Ouch.", Camila yelped quietly.

"Something wrong?", the girl's stern voice asked.

"J-just cut myself.... I-I'm fine.", Camila spoke softly.

More shuffling was heard and her arm was tugged for the girl to see.

"Damn you cut yourself pretty badly. How did this happen?", the girl's eyes went from this stern fire to soft concern.

It actually made Camila's heart skip a little seeing how quickly the girl's attitude changed once she saw I was truly hurt and bleeding.

"I w-was gonna l-l-lay down, but I c-caught myself on this s-sharp end here.", Camila pointed to the sharp tip.

The girl furrowed her eyebrows to where Camila pointed and went over to it. She grabbed the sharp end and Camila was sure her heart stopped for a good minute.

"Angel de Sangre" was what was carved into the object which turned out to be a knife. Was this girl really the infamous Angel of Blood?! The most wanted assassin in all of Florida?! There was no possible way. Irene told Camila that the Angel works alone and wasn't apart of any mafia groups. Had she lied? Or did the Angel lie?

"Eh don't worry about it. It's just a knife that's all it was.", the girl said as she skillfully through the knife at the bullseye of a target in her room. Holy fuck! The speed and precision in that throw was completely flawless. How did she do that?! The Angel then walked to her counter top and took out some bandaids and brought them back to me.

She used her own hoodie sleeve to wipe away any blood and carefully wrapped my wound up in a bandaid.

"There you'll be fine. That was completely my fault I should've checked the area to make sure there's nothing you could hurt yourself with. You should be fine now. Rest little one and tomorrow morning we'll start discussing many things.", the girl stood back up from kneeling down at me and walked back to her bed and near the lamp.

"Oh and by the way. You're blood looks good on my hoodie.", smirked devilishly and she turned the lamp off.

Oh god...