𝟏𝟎✧ 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄?

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

( CHAPTER TEN!
is this the real life
or is it just fantasy? )

(     CHAPTER TEN!is this the real lifeor is it just fantasy?     )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

After what had happened yesterday, Carmen could barely be around Anakin anymore without wanting to blush like a little school girl. She was also slightly scared at the feelings that slowly made their way inside her. She's not good with that particular emotion called love. Once the next day rolled around after swimming, Padmé had invited them to see the beautiful fields Naboo offered and it was definitely indescribable. Not only was the area beautiful with water falling in the background, but it was also peaceful. Something she hadn't got to be around since arriving here.

Dinner time was rolling around and they weren't at Padmé's parents house anymore, which meant it'd just be the four of them. Carmen slightly hoped her new friend didn't sit her next to the brunette boy or she wouldn't get a thing in her stomach, instead focusing on his beauty and her growing nerves.

As Carmen entered the room, the first thing she laid her eyes on was the round table in the middle. The others were already there waiting on her and she realized she did have to sit next to Anakin, but at least it was far apart and not too close. With a sigh, she walks towards her seat, the black dress she had on following after her. Padmé had wanted to match, so she did.

"Carmen! I'm so glad you could make it! I do hope you enjoy this delicious food." Padmé smiled brightly, her fork and bowl getting set on the table.

This got the attention of the others and Ragwynd sent her a smile as well. Anakin just watched her as she walked and noticed she didn't even look in his direction as she took a seat. He could feel her emotions. Annoyance and flustered were the big two. He wondered why she felt the second.

Carmen smiled at the short brunette, "I am sure I will, thank you. Now, when do we eat? I am quite hungry."

"The food should be on its way." Just as Padmé had said that, the lady had walked in with their plates.

Anakin cleared his throat, "As I was saying, I got to them, we went into aggressive negotiations. Thank you." He thanked the lady who sat his plate down in front of him.

Carmen ignored him as she took a bite of whatever the chief had prepared.

"Aggressive negotiations, what's that?" Padmé asked, curiosity rolling off of her.

"Uh, well, negotiations with a lightsaber." Anakin laughed, the other two joining in afterwards. Before Carmen had gotten there, Padmé and Ragwynd had decided to tell him about their relationship. The Senator was scared at first, afraid he wouldn't like her after hearing it, but he was surprisingly calm. He explained his growing crush on Carmen and she thought it was the cutest thing.