Chapter One: The Defeat

"Danger, please listen to me!", I shouted while avoiding so many attacks of dark purple powers. "Why should I listen to you?! You were just using me! And if I want to be set free, then I have to DESTROY YOU!", Danger shouted. I dodged her attacks again, and grabbed hold of one of the crystals on the ground. I held it up to her, and started to think about what I was going to do to her. "Danger, don't make me do this to you!", I said as she just looked even more madder at me. "It's over! I'M IN CONTROL NOW!", she shouted one more time at me. As she ran towards to hit me, I threw the  sharp crystal at her, and it went through her chest so quickly. Her screams of pain and horror, were just to terrifying to listen to. As she collapsed on the ground in pain, she saw her chest. She was bleeding heavily. "I..... Will.... Murder you!..... I guarantee it!..........", she said while dying. As the last few words came out of her mouth, she fell back on the ground and ended up dead. I looked at her one more time and started to cry a bit. She was my friend/opposite persona. She would always help me throughout the toughest situations I've been through lately. But ever since she started to gain evil and deadly to me, I had to let her go. I just wanted her gone, I didn't want to kill her in order to leave. I looked at Danger one more time, and closed my eyes. "I'm sorry I had to do this, Danger.... But you made me do this to you.... I hope you're safe wherever you are now.... Now, I think it's time I wake up from this dream you put me in....", I said. With thoughts of me remembering that I defeated her in my dream, I didn't had to deal with her anymore. I was sure that wherever she goes, she'll be fine by herself.

The Void of Limbo:
Danger was laying on the ground, still dead after what she just went through with her opposite. However, she wasn't dead; she was actually alive. She got up, and started to cry. Her body was in so much pain, she couldn't barley get up. She looked at the river in front of her, and saw her reflection. Her purple and yellow eyes reflected on her, and she saw that her wound was gone. And also, the wings on her back disappeared very slowly. As they were going away, she started to cry again. "I hate her..... I will get her back for what she's done to me..... SHE WILL BE DEAD!", Danger told herself while continuing to cry. She then looked around where she was, and was stunned a bit. She was in some sort of forest, that looked so beautiful and enchanting as well. "Where am I, anyway?", she asked herself while drying up her tears. She was able to get herself up finally, and was starting to stand. As she looked around the forest, she heard voices coming from a mile away. She was curious at first, as the voices got louder. She then started to walk out of the forest, and went to explore the place she was sent to. Still thinking about that her opposite will pay for what she's done.