I Miss You (keith richards)

You sat alone quietly in your bedroom. Your room was dimly lit and you had just finished a small crying session.

You constantly took drags from you cigarette and contemplated calling him.

You knew you shouldn't, but you wanted to.

"I can't," you said multiple times and hung up the phone.

You and Keith had been a couple for about five years, even though the two of you had broken up a few times during the relationship.

This was the longest span of time the two of you have been apart though. It had been about 6 months.

All you have heard from people were two things:

"Forget about him, you'll find someone better!"

"Don't worry about it! You and Keith will work it out, you always do!"

And the second option is what you always thought.

You felt that Keith was your soulmate and that you were 100% compatible with each other, but somehow something always split you up.

It varied between the drugs, other women, or just plain fighting... but both of you knew that you were perfect together, you just kept on hurting each other.

"I think it's too late to call," you thought, since it was 2AM.

"No, no," you thought again, "He'll be up."

You nervously picked up the phone and dialed his number slowly. You then heard it ringing.

Half of you didn't want him to pick up, but that was lost when you heard his voice on the other line.

"Hello?" You heard a low, groggy voice. He must've actually been sleeping.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" You asked.

"Y/N?" You heard Keith's voice perk up slightly.

"Yes?" You said quietly.

"Why are you calling so late?"

Should you just tell him the truth?

"Um..." you hesitated.

"What Y/N?"

"Look Keith, I miss you and I'm sorry. It always comes back to this and we start up again but keep burning out. I want you so bad but I don't want to keep losing you. I don't-"

"Y/N stop..." Keith said slowly.

You've messed everything up, you knew it. You shouldn't have called.

"I miss you too," he said.

"Really?" You said unexpectedly.

"Of course I do."

"Well that's- great I guess," you laughed slightly.

"Yeah but Y/N, I don't want us to keep breaking up. I want everyone to know that the ever-so-popular "Y/N and Keith" are staying together."

"I love you Keith," you said quietly, you hadn't said that in so long.

"I love you too. I'm coming over."

"Keith its 2AM!"

"Well you woke me up and now I have a reason to see you. I'll be there in 10."

"Keith!" Before you could say anything else he hung up.

You loved having this again.

-
-
-
Kinda crappy but I haven't written in a while and I needed some Keith on here sooo!💕 Also thank you for 4.7k!❤🌼